Chapter 6 ( Class )

Recommend Song: No (CLC )

                              • ~ •

( Third Person POV )
( Unedited )

Daniel licks Seongwoo's ears teasingly while his hands pushing the older body into the walls. Locking both of his hands on it.

" Who's the guy with you at the cafeteria Seongwoo ya .." Daniel whispers into Seongwoo ears hotly. The older can feels his hot breath against his ears and makes his body shivers.

" H-he's m-my Hyung..." Seongwoo stuttered a little cause he was really scared that Daniel will do something that he also doesn't know.

" What kind of hyung ... you seem to like him a lot ?" Daniel asked again and now his lips were lowered to Seongwoo's neck. Leaving a kitten licks and bite it softly.

" Hmmphh he's really just my hyung ... we always acted like that towards each other. And yes I love him because he's the only friends I have here." Seongwoo hissed a little but can't do anything, his hands were locked onto the walls.

When Daniel heard the love words, he harshly bites on Seongwoo's neck.

" Ahhhh— why you do that Daniel !" Seongwoo said voice raised. He then uses his might to push the younger away from him. And the younger stumble backward and smirk.

" Tsk, you said you love him huh," Daniel said and walks towards the older, smirk devilish to the older.

" Of-of course I do love him, he-he's my hyung after all. And he said he loves me too ." Seongwoo answered and getting scared more and more cause Daniel's face was so scared shit of him.

Daniel anger was not able to control, he doesn't like what he heard coming from the older mouth. He feels jealous of igniting inside his body.

He walks towards the older, pulls his chins up and kissing the older lips harshly but passionately.

" Hmmphhh ahh—." Seongwoo who doesn't have time to proses what's going on moan softly, he tried to push Daniel again but the younger was stronger and unstoppable. So he just let what the younger wants to do and kissed him back.

After a few minutes, Daniel pulled away and stared into the older eyes.

" You are mine ..." Daniel said and left the room. Leaving Seongwoo who was clueless inside the janitor room.

" What was that? I don't get it .." Seongwoo mumbled to himself and touched his lips.

" He kissed me twice ... oh my lord please forgive me .. I lost my virginity for the second time !" Seongwoo said and fake cried. He looked at himself and he can say that he's such a mess. All of his shirts button and shirts are all messed up. And it's all Daniel fault.

" I should go to my classroom now... it's getting late !!" Seongwoo said and immediately carried his bags and exited the room and jogged towards his class.

-

( Seongwoo POV )

When I reached my classroom, the lesson was about to start and the lecture class was standing in front of the class and about to start the class. But I was lucky I was fast and knocked on the door. And all eyes were on me.