Chapter 36 ( Play )

Recommend Song: God's Menu ( Straykids )

***

A/N: First of all, I just want to apologize for my mistake cause not updating my story for quite late. I just want to tell you guys that I'm currently not in my right states, I'm having my depression and also mentally exhausted due to some personal reasons. I'm not really in the good mood but thanks to me I able to publishing my last draft today. And maybe I wouldn't able to write more later. I hope you guys understand my situation right now. And also I didn't have any time to update my fan page on Instagram like a few days, you guys can go follow @daniwelo_ on Instagram for more details about anything that happened when I was away from Wattpad. I hope you guys are doing great and having your quarantine day just fine. Last but not least, thank you cause keep supporting my shitty story and hope you guys really enjoyed it. ( But I'm not gonna leave this work alone, so don't worry 😉. )

***

Third Person POV
( Long chapter )

The situation right now was quiet and tense, Hyungwon just sits down and stare at Wonho blankly like he did something wrong again, while Daniel was playing with little Seongwoo on the floor. Seongwoo still in his little space and just playing with some toys on the floor and it was Hyungwon's.

" Car hit Daniel wuushhhhh—" Seongwoo blurted out playfully and hit the car toy on Daniel's face. After doing that, he just giggled softly and doing it again and again.

Daniel just let him be, it was quite rare to watch Seongwoo in his little space mode. He really liked it when Seongwoo making those cute voices and those small lips of his curving and smile like an innocent kid.

" Ouch, Seongwoo hurt Daniel's cheek," Daniel whined and make a sulky face while looking at Seongwoo's reaction.

" Deongwu is sowy, me is not mean it," Seongwoo said and put the toy on the floor and look at Daniel worriedly. He then leans closer to the younger face and kissed it.

" Eww, I don't know you like that kind of thing Daniel," Hyungwon said with his disgusted voice. Actually, he just watched two of them playing with each other from the beginning.

" Shut up, you don't know anything about me." Daniel glared at him and just ignored the other compliment. He just wants to focus on Seongwoo and played with him.

" Excuse me, we know each other like we're in elementary school. You never did something like that before, it was not like you at all." Hyungwon told to him and laugh his lungs out. But Daniel just glared at him angrily, if he had a chance he really wants to smack Hyungwon's mouth to make him shut up.

" Daniel is angry, the car hit Daniel again... wuuushhh—" Seongwoo blurted out again and hit him on the face with the toy again. And this time after he hit Daniel's face, he runs away from the younger towards Wonho's arms. Hiding his face into the older chest.

" Oof—" Wonho scoffs and hugged the other, he giggled a little bit cause Seongwoo was tickling him on his stomach.

Hyungwon just glared at them annoyingly, he kind of jealous when Seongwoo hugged Wonho like that. And that kind of skinship makes hin rewind what happened last night.

" Hmm..." Hyungwon hummed loudly and get up from his seat away from Wonho and walk towards Daniel's direction.

Daniel who was confused just look at Hyungwon, then the other pulled his hands to make him stand up.

" What ?" Daniel asked and raised his eyebrows.

" Let's watch some movies together," Hyungwon said casually and pull the other towards the living room not too far from their current place.