Yandere!Deku x reader

" Darling! Come into the kitchen for dinner! I made pasta!" I heard midoriya call me down for dinner. He was insane, he used to be so sweet, I don't know what happened. All I know is I've been here for at least months.
"C-coming!"
"Y/N! Wait up!" I turned around and saw Zu running up to me.
"Hey Zu!"
We almost always walked to and from school together. He's been my best friend since middle school started. We have an extremely close bond.
The crisp autumn air blew around and between us and we walked and had some of the most delightful conversations.
" Do you think you're going to do well on the exams Zu?" I questioned him.
We had mid-year exams coming up, we were both in the hero course together, I had a water manipulation quirk.
" I think I'll do good on both aspects! I've been studying and training a lot! "
" I'm sure I'll do good on the physical portion but I haven't really been studying much."
I hadn't ever been the smartest, I wasn't an idiot per say but definitely not a genius. Zu had always been really smart! It made me look up to him in a way!
" Do you wanna come over to study? You have your books either way so it would be convenient wouldn't it? " his eyes clouded over for a second but quickly recovered to their lively selves.
" hmm.. I guess that would be okay, my mom and yours are really good friends after all. Okay! Let's go!" We started walking.
Oh how I wish I hadn't stepped into that house.
As soon as I stepped into Izukus house the smell of blood immediately wafted into my nose. I looked up the stairs and saw miss Midoriya's dead body laying at the top.
I screamed a blood curdling scream.
" W-WHATS GOING ON?! WHAT KIND OF SICK PRANK IS THIS?! I-IS SHE- I-is she dead?" I was starting to tear up.
" Sweetie don't be worried, she would've just gotten in the way of us. " I turned around to see him smiling a sick and twisted smile.
I wasn't going to go down like this, I wouldn't let him take me. I shot a strong water blast at him which knocked him over.
" Now now love, please don't put up a fight I wouldn't want to hurt you." He said while standing up.
" YOU'RE INSANE!" I screamed
  I was about to fire another one when he lunged at me. He pulled a needle and a cloth out of his pockets.
  " This might sting a bit hon'. " he jabbed the needle into my shoulder and I hissed and thrashed around. Suddenly the pain from it stopped.
" Now just be quiet " He raised the cloth and held it against my mouth and nose. I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible but it was a useless protest, I eventually had to breath.
" Sweet dreams darling!"
I stepped into the kitchen and sat down at my chair and looked into my lap.
" Smile love, frowns make you look like you're unhappy. And you have no reason to be unhappy! Because I'm here, and I love you very, very much.