Mina x Reader

I walked into the 1-A classroom and saw my bubblegum pink crush. We locked eyes as I was walking to the back of the class to my seat and I quickly looked away knowing there was a blush on my face. She was just so pretty and lively, the exact opposite of me.
  My quirk was a horrifying quirk, although it was strong, it was scary and painful for me and anyone who it was used on. I would turn into a demon like creature and most of the time wouldn't be able to control my actions. My eyes were always red and I had terrible bags. My hair was a mess since when my quirk activated the horns would sprout but retreat once I was finished.
  My personality on the other hand was completely different then her bubbly and extroverted one. I was very quiet and shy. If someone came up to talk to me I would stutter, much worse when I was with Mina. As I was thinking about how different we were I noticed that Mina herself had started to walk over to me.
  " Hi Y/N! You look a little flushed, are you not feeling well? " she asked me with a bit of a concerned look on her face.
  " Uhm, I f-feel uhm f-fine, just a l-little flustered th-that's all. " I managed to spit out.
  " Oh! Okay! W- " Mina was going to continue her sentence but Aizawa-sensei had walked in.
  " GET TO YOUR SEATS! " Iida yelled at the class, as he was our class president. And was very serious when it came to following the rules. Everyone, including my crush who had been talking to me, went back to their seats.
  Bokugou yelled something about not doing what anyone told him to do before Aizawa started telling us what we were going to be doing that day. He explained that we were going to be doing some simple sparring without our quirks to work on our all together physical strength.
  I was quite happy about not having to use my quirk, but also still a little worried on who I would be paired with. I didn't want to be paired with Mina because I didn't want to have tohurt her not look weak, and definitely not Bokugou because I'm quite sure he would crush me, literally.
  We went to our locker rooms to change and get ready for training. After everyone had finished changing Aizawa started announcing the partners.
Mina ended up getting paired with Todoroki and me with Deku. But she was still close by, being on the mat next to us.
  I ended up beating deku twice and he beat me once. Mina only best Todoroki once out of the 5 times they ended up sparring. When we went back to the locker room at the end of the day, they all changed fast except for me, and Mina.
  I was getting ready to leave and walk out of the room but something must have fallen out of my backpack because Mina tapped me on the shoulders and was holding my diary. She noticed the heart that had both of our names on the front in a heart and smiled a little.
  " Y/N, do you like me? " she asked the obvious question. I nodded slightly. Her smile widened a bit, I honestly thought she was going to start laughing at me, but she didn't.
  She kissed me on the cheek, and asked me to be her girlfriend.
  I was in such shock I almost said no, but I luckily didn't, I said yes.
  " M-Mina why would you w-want to be with someone l-like me? "
  " you're the prettiest, sweetest, strongest person I know Y/N! "
  I blushed harder then I thought was possible. We ended up walking home holding hands.