Villian! Denki X reader

" Y/N, please! You can't do this! We're in love! You love me! You can't just up and leave me! I'll die without you! Baby, please. I'm begging you. "
  You just watched your blonde boyfriend shoot the only person you ever classified as your best friend. Momo's dead body laid strewn across the floor limply. Her black hair no longer in a ponytail, her face gruesomely disfigured, almost drowning in a pool of her own blood.
  You looked at him with a horrified and disgusted face. He just killed the person you've been able to trust your whole life and expected you to just take him back like it didn't matter one bit. You would put up with his shenanigans of stealing, destroying property, and Other things. But murder?! And your best friend at that! No way, you were done with him, you couldn't deal with a murderer.
  " No, Denki. We're over. " You said in a monotone voice, despite the mascara streaks running down your once pale and clear, now blotchy and red face. You were shaking, in what could be fear, anger, or sadness from the loss you were still processing, you weren't exactly sure which one though.
  You looked him in his eyes, he was obviously regretting the choice he had made, but there was no way he could undo this one. It was set in stone, and it broke both of your hearts.
  " You fucking killed one of the few people who cared about me, Denki! I cared about her too! She's been there for me since I was a toddler for God's sake! But your jealous ass had to go and kill her! You could've just told me to pay more attention to you or something! But no! You're this big bad villain who's above everybody else! You know what you really are Kaminari? YOU'RE DEAD TO ME! " you lashed out at him. You were making hand motions wildly.
  He just stood there, not moving a muscle, not defending himself, fighting back, no longer even crying. You weren't even a hundred percent sure he was breathing anymore.
  " Goodbye Denki. Hopefully for forever. " you spat out, your voice laced with venom. And you absolutely meant it.
  You walked out the door of his apartment building, after getting about a block away you broke into a sprint. Tears flying off your face and into the wind.
  The night sky beautiful with the glowing stars, the streets empty of any noise aside from the sounds of your feet hitting the pavement rapidly, and the slight sniffles and sobs that managed to escape from your lips.
  You eventually reached your apartment building, you unlocked your door and almost immediately fell onto the floor and broke out into a crying mess. You couldn't handle it. You had just lost everyone. You cried until you no longer could.
  You crawled under your sheets, feeling numb instead of the immense despair you had earlier felt. You fell asleep after a few restless hours. You slept a dreamless night, and woke up just as exhausted as you felt when you fell asleep.
  You knew you couldn't just lay around and feel sorry for yourself. You got yourself  dressed and ready to head out. You set yourself out on a journey through the woods behind your apartment building.
  You ran through the woods, climbed trees, played in the streams you found, and watched some wild bunnies hop around. You felt more free than you had in quite a while.
  After you had been out for a couple of hours you went back to your apartment building.
  You made yourself a sandwich and sat on the couch as you turned the TV on. You saw a headline about a villain as you hit the news channel. You paused your aggressive button mashing for a moment to look at the screen.
  Your mouth gasped open at the sight you saw, it was something that you could immediately tell was Denki's work. There were dead bodies of many of your co-workers and old friends. On the brick wall that sat behind the pile of body's it said and red blood writing, ' Come back baby, I miss you. I don't want to have to kill many more. '
  You were distraught and scared. In a rush, without even turning your lights and TV off, you rushed out the door. Your legs took you exactly where you needed to go, which you were happy about since the only thing on your mind was how insane this man must be to do this, and not the destination you needed to go to. You got to his home and buzzed the camera he had.
  " Denki, I- please, let me in. " you pleaded, scared for your life, but you knew you had to do this to save possibly hundreds of lives. He was capable of a lot more than what he had already accomplished.
  The door unlocked and there stood Denki, the man you once loved but were now deathly afraid of. He had a psychotic smile placed across his face.
  " Babe! You're back! Oh, I missed you! I knew you would come back to me though, you just couldn't live without me, could you? "  he genuinely looked happy, it horrified you. He dragged you into the hallway and closed the door.
  You just let yourself go in. Once you got to his bedroom you snapped out of this trance you had been stuck in.
  " Why? " you deadpanned.
  " Whatever do you mean? " he questioned, faking curiosity.
  " I don't want to be here and you know that! You scared me into coming here! You killed what, twenty people to lure me into your arms?! I hate your guts! I wish you would- " you were interrupted with him standing up.
  " Fine, if you're going to play that game, go ahead. " He pulled something out of his pocket that you couldn't quite make out yet.
  He pulled it out a little bit farther after stepping towards you. It was a knife. You're eyes widened immensely. He raised it to stab you and you quickly scurried away.
  " Stop! Stop! Please! Denki, I'll stay! I don't wanna die! I'm not ready for death! Please.. "
He smirked.
  " Wonderful! You can be my partner in crime then! We can kill together! Oh I'm so excited. "
He was crazy, and you hated him for it.
  After a couple of hours Denki fell asleep. You were fake sleeping so you could trick him. You had a plan. You squirmed your way out of his arms. You walked as quietly as possibly to the door. You had you hand on the doorknob, when suddenly you felt a pain shoot through your stomach.
  You turned around and saw Denki with a gun in his hand. He turned in around and shot himself too.
  " We'll be together forever now, rotting away in hell. " he said laughing.
  You looked down and put a hand on your abdomen trying to stop the blood from rushing out of you.
  " No, no, no. I'm not ready, I don't wanna die. DENKI I DON'T WANNA DIE! DENKI PLEASE, HELP ME! " You started screaming nonsense. Your voice slowly died out.
  The last thing you ever heard was, " I love you Y/N. " you only had the breath to respond with was," Fuck you denki. "