Bokugou x reader

The blond boy slept peacefully at his desk. School ended about an hour ago and we were supposed to be in the dorms but I didn't want to disturb him, but the sun was setting now. You were going to wake him.
  " Kachan.. Kachan get up, " you poked his shoulder a couple of times.
    " nngh lemme sleep a little longer " he pushed your hand away.
  " Kachan we have to get back to the dorms, wake up!" You whisper yelled.
  His eyes blinked open slowly, and he looked up at you confused.
  " wait.. WE'RE STILL AT SCHOOL AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME?!"
" You just looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. " you replied peacefully, used to your  boyfriend's screaming.
You tugged on his sleeve signaling to him that you wanted to get ready and leave, but he just pulled you into his lap.
  " K-Kachan we're going to get in trouble! " you squeaked out.
  " Shut up. " he said simply. He pulled you in by the collar and kissed you passionately.
  " mph! Kachan, w-we should do this in your dorm, n-not in a classroom!" You managed to get out as he nipped at your neck.
  " Fine. Let's go then. " he said smirking.
  You got up off his lap, knowing he left a hickey on your neck you pulled a scarf out of your bag to wear.
  " Nope, people need to know who you belong to, I left those for a reason you idiot. " he pulled the scarf away.
  You rolled your eyes, " Fine, let's go. " you grabbed his hand and began to drag him to the dorms.

                         ~ The next day ~

  " Y/N! Is that a hickey! " Mina gasped at you as soon as you and Bokugou walked into the doors.
  " So that's what all the noise last night was! " Denki followed with.
  You started to blush, Bokugou  just rolled his eyes. You two ignored the remarks and just sat down.
  At lunch the classes taunts didn't cease.
  " Hey! Bokugou! Is she good in bed?" Mineta questioned, and then was almost killed by your hotheaded boyfriend.
  You laughed as Bokugou either didn't respond to anyone or screamed at them to stop looking at his girlfriend.
   " This is your doing babe, if you didn't want people to look you should've let me wear that scarf. " you said with a mischievous tone.
  He just glared at you, as everyone else laughed.