Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

~Thank chu so so much FanficReader42028 <3 ~

Also thank chu all for 1,758 views! (I'm almost certain the number will go up by the time I post this, but it's 1,758 now, so..) <3 *Throws all my love and affection at you all<3*

~

It was a normal day for Alduin, Paarthy and I. A long day of adventuring, finding word walls, hunting.

"C-can we please, please, PLEAAASE find an inn to relax? I need a break..." I begged the brothers. They shrugged.

"Sure, I think there's one over at Dragon Bridge." Paarthurnax said with his innocent smile. Alduin smiled, too.

"Yeah, I need to break too. That bear was tough- I mean...that bear was nothing, but you two didn't seem to know how to fight it." Alduin said.

"OH THANK GOOODNESSSSSSS." I plopped onto the ground face first.

"Stop being such a drama king, I already have to put up with this idiot all day." Alduin said, looking at me, then Paarthy.

"Excuse me-" Paarthurnax said. I got up and dragged myself to the inn.

"FINALLYYYYY" I groaned.

"Do you have three rooms open?" Paarthy asked the inn keeper. 

"Oh, sorry, deary. I only have one room open. You can have it for 10 gold." She kindly said.

"That's alright. I'll take it." Paarthy went through his gold purse and took 10 gold out and handed it to the sweet lady.

"Oh my goodness, Sahera, is that...him?!" A lady asked her friend.

"OH MY GOSH, IT IS." Her friend said. They both went over to me.

"Hello.." I said kindly.

"YOU'RE DRAGONBORN, AREN'T YOU?!" They said in squealy voices.

"Y-yes, I am. My name's Y/n, the Protector of Skyrim."

"I'm Sahera, this is my best friend Moon." The girl with blonde hair said, pointing to her navy blue haired friend. I grinned nervously. "So how do you do it?!" Sahera asked.

"D-do what?" I asked.

"That shout thing!!"

"O-Oh you mean this...Tiid Klo Ul"Suddenly everything slowed down. The girls were jumping up and down very slowly, pure excitement shown on their faces, then everything went back to normal. Moon grabbed my arm.

"Dude, we have to hang out sometime." She said. Sahera grabbed my other arm.

"No, you have to date me!" I grinned very nervously.

"U-Um...heh...." Paarthurnax went over to Alduin when he saw the ladies flirt with me. Alduin was already pretty mad at the girls. He stood up and marched his way over to the ladies.

"GIRLS, IF YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR LIMBS IN PLACE, YOU BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He yelled.

"Waahhhhh, whyyyyy?!?" Sahera cried.

"NOWWW!!" The girls left quickly, and Alduin picked me up and brought me to the rented room, and threw me on the bed, then crawled over me, snuggling me. Paarthurnax came in and snuggled me too.

"G-guys..." I stuttered, my face visibly red.

"Shut up, and cuddle with us, idiot." Alduin growled.

"With pleasure." I snuggled into Alduin's chest, and pulled Paarthurnax closer. Alduin then threw Paarthurnax off the bed and pinned me to the bed, and started to kiss me.

"Hey!" Paarthurnax said. He got back on the bed and snuggled into my chest. I drowned in love and relaxed. Alduin stopped kissing me and started to snuggle into my neck. I felt his warm breath on my skin and smiled.

"Love you guys too." I said.

"Shut up!" Alduin said. Paarthurnax blushed.

"Love you." He said.

Then we all fell asleep, except for Alduin, he was staring daggers at the door, just to make sure those girls didn't return and try anything.

560 words my dudes~

Also edit: I never have killed Paarthy before and I was curious... *sigh* I killed Paarthurnax. I was crying afterwards and tried killing the Blades, but couldn't and so I was even more sad and upset, so I was just shouting fire everywhere and flowing down a waterfall, until Skyrim froze. ;-; I hate being curious sometimes.