summary

D E S C R I P T I O N

Every summer Violet's mum takes her to her aunt's house by the sea to spend the holidays, and this year is no different - the same people, the same parties, the same time spent on the beach. Everything is the same, save for the unexpected charm of newcomer Jay Houldsworth. As Violet struggles with her body image and self-confidence, she draws ever closer to Jay. But is he really worth it? And can she learn to love him when she is still learning to love herself?

 S T A T U S

 started writing: april 2019

started posting: june 2019

finished writing: november 2019

finished posting: november 2019

W A R N I N G

This story may contain swearing, underage drinking, scenes of a sexual nature, cute boys, badass girls, and possibly some feelings.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story has been somewhat cathartic for me to write. Like Violet, I have phases of bad eczema and have done since I was very young, and I try not to let it get to me but sometimes it does bash my self confidence! I have never ever come across a book character with eczema before and it was nice to be able to relate to Violet while writing this story. All I'm saying is, me and Violet are very similar, so be kind!!

C O P Y R I G H T

Please be a babe and enjoy the story without stealing it! Thanks xoxo

© iridescent-lights, 2019.

cover by the wonderful sabbbycat!