Preference 7: What they do when they're Jealous

Luther:
"Excuse me gentlemen. (Y/N) may I borrow you for a minute?" Luther questioned placing his hand on the small of your back then leading you away from them. Keeping you by his side for the rest of the night.

Diego:

"I'd suggest you boys get lost. This one's taken." Diego said wrapping his arm  around your waist pulling you flush up against him glaring daggers at the assholes who had been flirting with you. He would have really liked to have used his real daggers on them but he didn't want you getting mad at him.

Alison:

Alison slings an arm over your shoulder and gives you a very obvious once over before saying "These guys bothering you?" You nod and she smiled sweetly at whoever had been hitting on you moments prior. "I heard a rumor..."

Klaus:

Klaus immediately brings up the fact that he's the son of a rich billionaire and asks you  to dance. Thoroughly killing off all his competition because he's fully aware they can't compete with that.

Five:

"Do you want me to get rid of these assholes? I can do it. Just ask. No really ask me to. They'll be in the Jurassic period before you can even blink. " Five whispers in your ear coming up behind you hugging your waist snapping his fingers as if to emphasize how easy it would be to just strand these losers with the dinosaurs moments before a meteor crashes into the earth. How dare they try and take you from him. What made them think they had the right to smile at you?

Ben:
Ben takes your hand and just silently takes you away from the group then rants to you about the whole situation afterwards making you laugh.

Vanya:

Breaks all the glasses in the vicinity with her powers, then remembers she needs control, before she calmly walks over and kisses you on the lips and starts up a conversation that says very clearly that you are hers.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Request away people's!!!!!