Preference 16 : Their reaction to you having powers

Luther:

Luther flails in the air unsure of what's currently happening. Before realization dawns on him and he looks at you in awe. "You have powers."

You nod and join him in the air.

Diego:

"So, what you're telling me is you can see all of this." Diego gestured to his torso his finger moving up and down.

"Don't worry, Diego, I like what I see." You smirked at him giving him a once over.

Alison:

"If I can't use my powers on you then you can't use your powers on me or Claire. Okay?"

"Fair enough." You reply nodding at her conditions.

Klaus:

"Y/n! Are you okay? How did, Why didn't you tell me you had powers?" Klaus questioned in concern.

"I wasn't sure how to." You admitted.

Five:

Five stared at you stunned. You could practically hear the gears turning in his head. He didn't say anything for a long while he just stared at you in shock. You almost got scared that you broke him or something before he snapped out of his stupor.

"Copycatting me are you? Cuter, by the second Y/n" Five commented with a light grin once his spell was broken by his siblings foot traffic downstairs.

You smile brightly the lights in the manor brightening along with your mood. Lightning gathers in your cheeks like a Pokémon as you blush and a few harmless sparks fall from your fingers from your happiness. Five seemed impressed, he even complimented you!

Ben:

"Yeah, that's cool, but can you summon tentacles out of your body and kill multiple assailants at once? No? Didn't think so." Ben boasted about his own unique ability. Though it's true he never liked using it on missions it was a pretty cool ghostly power.

You laugh at Ben.

Vanya:

"You're not as ordinary as I thought you were then." Vanya spoke softly.

"Is that okay?" You hesitantly question her.

"Yeah, it is." Vanya smiled.