Preference 25: What you like to do together

Luther: You like to stargaze together, or well you like stargazing anyways. Luther only really focuses his eyes on the moon.

Diego: You like playing games such as darts or pool together. Sometimes you even manage to beat Diego even with his special power.

Alison: you both like watching romantic movies together. They're corny and clichè but that doesn't stop the two of you from enjoying yourselves.

Klaus: You and Klaus don't really have one particular thing you like to do together. One day it could be dancing like idiots, the next it could be having a deep conversation, it really depends on what mood the both of you are in.

Five: You and Five love to go on walks together, after a while walking sort of just shifts into teleporting side by side and then one of you trips, usually you, but it is sometimes five, and you end up just laying on the ground together smiling at each other staring into each other's eyes.

Ben: You like to read together. Ben reads his books aloud to you as you snuggle in his chest or some days it's the opposite where you read aloud and Ben is snuggled up to you.

Vanya: You and Vanya like to go to concerts together. Sometimes you even have private concerts in your living room where Vanya plays for you.