✨....Coming Soon....✨

Hey fellow Umbrella Academy lovers! I hope you've been enjoying my preference and imagines book! A special thank you to all those of you who commented, voted, added this story to your library, reading list and possibly even shared it with friends. If you have any preference or imagine requests I'd love to hear them!

But in the meantime I have an announcement to make and it is really very exciting. (At least I think it is anyways)

For all you Five Hargreeves lovers out there I'm making a Five love story. Yes, I know there are already a lot of those out there, believe me I know I've read all of them probably, disappointed by some, pleased by others, but I ship my oc with him so much I just can't resist anymore.

~THE COVER~

Cover made by myself (might find a clearer pic of Five cause the boy looks a little blurry) ~THE SUMMARY~

~THE SUMMARY~

At 58 years old, the chestnut brown hair she'd known for all her youth faded into a shining silver. To the elite commission assassin labeled as the Glitch it was a clear sign that it was time to retire. Just two years shy of sixty Clarity Springs fully planned on kicking back and relaxing for the next 30 or 40 years of life she guesstimated she had left, but that all changed when her very last assignment, to kill Five Hargreeves with Cha-Cha and Hazel, goes awry. It all started with one little briefcase accident that transported her adult consciousness into that of her thirteen year old body.

~THE RELEASE DATE~

Wednesday August 12, 2020

~TENTATIVE UPDATE SCHEDULE THEREAFTER~

Every Tuesday

If you have any questions or comments about the story I'd be happy to answer them! So feel free to ask, but before I go I have some questions for you all!

1. Do you think you'll read Love's a Glitch? Be honest.

2. What do you think of the cover? Be honest.

3. Is the summary boring I've reread it so many times I can't tell. Should I mention something about her powers or something maybe? What do you think?

4. Who's your favorite Umbrella academy character and why?

5. What do you think is a problem of most umbrella academy fics that you read?

6. Did you like umbrella academy season 2?

7. How's your day going?

9. Anything else you'd like to ask, rant, and or tell me!