Bad Past?

Shadow was devistated about the picture.He actually began to tear up.When you noticed he turned around and gave you the most horrific glare of anger you have ever seen.He was beyond angry,he was FURIOUS.

You gulped in fear and tried to apologize as he stood up.

"I-I'm so sorry!You scared me!I didn't know this was your room!"You backed up away from him.

He kept walking towards you forcing you backwards.You then fell backwards on his bed.He then got in your face and whispered.

"Hold still so I can slit your throat."He growled in rage.

You folded back your ears in fear(your a mobian btw).You didn't mean to break his stuff.You felt bad about the picture but also felt terrified.
You pushed him from on top of you and ran out the room scared stupid.

Why is he so mean.

You ran downstairs and into the backyard where rouge was sitting at the side of the pool relaxing and reading a magazine.

"Rouge!"You ran to her in fear.

"Huh?Oh Y/n!What's up?"Rouge turned to you as you crouched behind her chair.

"Um,are you ok?"Rouge paused turning around and looking at you.

"No!Shadow is going to kill me!He said it himself!"You whimpered.

"Oh No he is not!He just says that when he is angry.What did you do?"Rouge asked.

"SHE BROKE THE PICTURE OF MARIA!THAT PIECE OF SH*T WAS IN MY ROOM!"Shadow held up the frameless picture.

"Oh no.Maybe he is going to kill you."Rouge whispered back to you.

"I said I'm sorry!"You cried.

"SORRY DOESN'T DO IT!FORGET FIONA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"Shadow walked behind Rouge's chair and grabbed you by your tail and dragged you.

"AAAHHHHH!!ROUGE!!"You Screamed.

"Shadow STOP!"Rouge got up and pushed Shadow making him loose his grip on your tail.

"WHAT!?She deserves to be punished!"Shadow yelled at Rouge.

Punished?

The thought of Shadow 'Punishing' you made you blush.Making you curious of what type of punishment he would have in mind.

"Leave her alone I'm sure it was an accident!"Rouge held her hand on Shadow's shoulder.

"Yeah but...you know how much that picture means to me..."Shadow sighed in sadness.

"I know but she apologized.Besides,she doesn't know."Rouge whispered.

"Know what?"You asked curiously.

"N-nothing!How about I have one of my butlers cook us something up!?I'm starving!"Rouge skipped to the house.

You and Shadow stood staring at each other.Him in anger you in fear.You decided to stop being such a wuss and confront him about his attitude.

"Look Shadow..."You sighed and sat down on Rouge's chair.

"I'm really sorry about your picture.I really don't know how much it means to you but I know I shouldn't have been touching it,or even in your room.I didn't know it was yours but I should have noticed. Really want to make things right between us.We can't live together hating one another."You looked up at him with puppy eyes hoping for forgiveness.

"Whatever,just stay out of my room."Shadow walked in the house.

"So apology accepted?"You asked.

He put the middle finger up at you and walked inside and upstairs.

"Jerk..."You scoffed.

You walked inside since the misquotes were coming out because it was getting dark.You walked in the kitchen where Rouge was drinking water.

"Rouge,Why is Shadow so rude?"You asked walking over to Rouge.

"He just had a bad past that made him how bitter he is now.."Rouge sighed and looked at the top of the steps looking for Shadow.

"What do you mean,Bad Past?"You looked at Rouge curiously.