Brokenhearted Bat

Rouge was crying in Shadow's Chest fur.He hugged her tightly and stroked her fur in the back of her head as she sobbed.You were worried for Rouge,but felt this weird hatred inside.

"What happened?"You asked walking to Shadow.

"Nothing,Y/n.."Shadow growled and walked off upstairs with Rouge.

"What did I do!?"You yelled at him as he slammed the door of his room.

You frowned.

"It's ok Ms.Y/n.I'm sure they're just going through some rough times."Mr.Colbey comforted you.

"Thanks,Mr.Colbey..."You gave him a weak smile and walked up the steps.

You heard crying and talking in Shadow's room.You decided to ease drop.Your held your ear to Shadow's door and listened to the muffled conversation.You heard Rouge saying something about a guy named- Knuckles?They mean Knuckles the Echidna?Then you heard the sound of a gun being reloaded.And then Rouge yelled and Shadow yelled back.Then Shadow whispered something,and all you could here was Rouge's faint sniffling and sobbing.For about 10 minutes all you heard was Shadow lecturing Rouge about something you couldn't make out.

What the heck was going on in there?

Then the door swung open hitting your face.Again.You yelled in pain and Shadow looked around the door.He glared at you as you held your left eye.

"What were you doing?"Shadow asked angrily closing the door behind him.

"Uhh,I was um..CLEANING THE DOOR!"You said nervously giving him a fake smile.

"If I catch you ease dropping on my conversations again,I'm going to cut those ears of yours OFF..You got it?"He threatened.

You folded your ears back and nodded frantically.Shadow then walked down stairs.You saw that as an opportunity to go see if Rouge was ok.You ignored Shadow's threat and went in Shadow's room.

"R-Rouge?"You asked quietly walking in the room.

"Y/n?You aren't supposed to be in here.."Rouge looked at you her eyes red from crying.

"What do you mean?"You closed the door behind you.

"Shadow doesn't want you to know about it ok?"Rouge sniffed.

"Why not?"You sat next to her on Shadow's bed.

"He just gets over protective of me.."Rouge turned away.

"What happened?"You looked at her worried.

"Well I guess Shadow's downstairs so.."Rouge sighed and turned to you.

"My boyfriend broke up with me.And Shadow wants to kill him.."Rouge frowned.

"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that..."You looked down.

"It's alright..It was bound to happen anyway.."She looked at you.

Then the door burst open causing And and Rouge to jump.It was Shadow in the doorway with a pistol staring at you two girls on his bed with anger.