Victims Unit

Your POV:

I looked around and seen we were in an office.there were papers scattered on the desk and a man sitting in the chair.He looked up from his desk at me.He then looked at Shadow.Shadow then pulled away from me and walked over to the man's desk.

"I see you went and saved the hostage anyway,even after I told you the plan?"The man glared at him.

"I don't wait for anybody.What matters is that she is safe."Shadow set the Green emerald on the man's desk next to a name tag.

Commander?

Is that what they call the boss?

"You must be Shadow's girlfriend.Rouge has told me about your relationship with Shadow here!"The commander held out his hand.

I shook it and blushed at his comment.Shadow was a little red too.

"It's true!They're like love birds!"Rouge came in the room surprisingly.

"Rouge shut up,My affaires aren't everyone's business."Shadow growled.

"Ok,Ok jeez..You font need to be rude."Rouge grabbed a seat on the Commander's desk and crossed her legs.

"Excuse me Rouge,you sit in a chair,not on my desk."The commander looked up at her.

"Oh!That's right this isn't the break room.."Rouge sighed and sat in a seat in front of me.

I sat in a seat next to Shadow standing up with his arms crossed like always.

"So,Your name is Y/n correct?"The commander questioned me.

"Yes.."I said nervously.

"So,could you explain what you saw while in captivity of Scourge and Fiona."The commander asked.

"Um,well there really isn't much to describe,but I was tied up in some kind of basement.The room was very dark so I couldn't get details of the room.The only lights that were on was the one above me and one above a door that would flicker constantly."I said.

"Ok,"The commander trotted the info down to on a paper in a vanilla folder.

Later:

I was sitting in Shadow's office in a chair in front of his desk.I guess the Commander was having a meeting with some of his lieutenants.

Suddenly Shadow came in and closed the door behind him.

"Mr.Colbey is in the hospital by the way,just in case you were worried."Shadow walked past me and sat in his office chair across from me.

"Oh thank Goodness...I was hoping he would be ok.."I sighed in relief.

"We're gonna track Scourge and Fiona down with the help of the Zone Cops.Once we find them they'll be put back in the Zone jail where they belong."Shadow said.

"Good,Good..."I averted my eyes from him thinking about the situation.

"Are you ok?"Shadow blurted out.

"Oh!Yeah!I'm fine.Scourge or Fiona didn't hurt me."I smiled weakly.

"Good,"Shadow Replied quietly.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"I'm glad your ok."

I looked up at Shadow to see him looking at me with affectionate eyes.I blushed a little.

"I wouldn't be ok if it weren't for you.."I smiled.

Suddenly Rouge opened the door,ruining the moment.

"Y/n,Unfortunately you might have to stay in a shelter..."Rouge said.

"What?"You turned around and looked at the bat who was in the middle of closing the door behind her.

"Yeah I know but me and Shadow's house isn't safe and neither is your apartment.."Rouge sighed.

You looked down at the ground with an unpleasant expression.You didn't want to live in a shelter.All you wanted was to go home.

With Shadow..

"You'll be staying in GUN's highly secured shelter for unsafe victims called Victim's Unit.You'll have to stay there until further notice of Scourge and Fiona's status...."Rouge said.

"Ok.."You sighed.

"You'll be much safer there Y/n..It's for the best."Shadow held your hand on the desk.

"We'll catch those weirdos in no time!Ok?"Rouge smiled and patted you on the back.

"Ok..."You smiled weakly.

That's it!Next part will probably be the end,but until then I hope you enjoyed this part and don't forget to check out my other stories 😄👋