Beggining of a new Realtionship

"Sh-Shadow?You ok?"You asked looking over at his red face.

"I'm fine but,Rouge is going to make fun of us forever...."Shadow groaned and removed his hand from his face.

"So?Let her make fun then.."You smirked and laid Shadow back down on your bed.

You placed yourself on top of him and kissed his neck making him blush,and turn away, forcing you to follow his movement.He scoffed in hesitation and tried to push you away.He didn't like the fact that you were being the dominant one.You looked down at him and gave him a smile.He smiled back.He patted your head and got up from the bed.You looked at him with anger.He knew what you wanted but he wasn't going to give it to you,yet.

The Next Day Saturday July 6th 11:08 AM

The next day you woke up all alone in your bed.When you went to bed last night you knew you were going to wake up alone but you just wish Shadow would have slept with you.You got up and got a outfit from your bag and put a fresh new pair of clothes on.With your hair still messy and a sluggish look you walked downstairs to get something to eat.You would fix yourself up a bit more but you were STARVING.So your hair would have to wait.You walked in the kitchen to see a guy in a black suit and tie cooking something.You walked to him and looked over his shoulder.

"Scrambled eggs Mss.Y/n.If you don't like them,I could always cook something else for your desires."The man said politely.

"Oh!Sorry I didn't mean to be in your personal bubble there!And how do you know my name?"You asked going back around the counter to sit down.

"It's fine ma'am,I don't mind.I am Shadow and Rouge's Butler.I am her every Saturday through Tuesday.I was informed of your company this morning."The Butler replied.

"Oh,ok.So what is your name?"You looked up at him .

"My name is Shawn Colbey the Wolf,I'm 40 years old,I have a wife and 4 children,and I have worked here for 3 years."Mr.Colbey turned the stove off and turned around with the frying pan full of scrambled eggs seasoned with salt and pepper.

"Oh,well that was a load of information."You smiled as he set the frying pan to the side and got you a plate.

"Its my job to tell everything I know if someone asks,it would be rude of me to avoid your question and move on."He set the plate in front of you and got you a fork.

"Ok then.You know I can do all this myself Mr.Colbey, you don't have to really."You grabbed your fork.

"I appreciate it but I wouldn't be doing my job if I made you do it Mss.Y/n."Mr.Colbey smiled and scraped some scrambled eggs on to your plate.

You thanked him and he walked off down the hallway.You wondered where Shadow and Rouge were.You assumed they were still asleep and began to eat your breakfast.Soon Mr.Colbey came back and asked what kind of drink you would like with your eggs.You told him Orange juice and kept eating.Suddenly you felt something grab your waist from behind aggressively,making you jump because of how ticklish you were in that area.You turned around to see Shadow grinning at you.

"Man I love suprising you.I bet you'd look even stupider if I scared you."He grabbed a seat next to you.

"Shut up!"You growled and grabbed your orange juice.

He smiled and started eating his plate of eggs Mr.Colbey made for him.

"Where is Rouge?"You asked after taking a big gulp of your drink.

"She is in the office.."Shadow took a sip of his water.

"You guys have an office?"You looked over at him as your scrambled eggs fell off of your fork back into your plate.

"Uh yah.I know you didn't explore the whole mansion yet but, you should have known we would most likely have an office."Shadow looked at you like you were dumb.

"Whatever..."You scoffed and looked at your eggs.

Shadow sighed.

"Fine I'm sorry..."He looked away in guilt.

You smiled and looked up at him.

"Your so cute.."You pinched his cheek making him blush angrily.

"HEY!Cut that out!"Shadow slapped your hand.

You chuckled at his pouting.Then you heard a voice yelling down the hallway Shadow imediately jumped out if his seat and ran down the hallway with no hesitation and with a serious look in his face.You could only assume that it was bad news.You and Mr.Colbey followed Shadow and seen Rouge and Shadow in a tight embrace.Rouge looked,

Sad.

But why?

Thanks for reading this part guys!I hope you enjoyed sorry it was kind of short I have other things to do oof.I gotta finish working on the Sonic x Reader part 1 and eventually start a Silver x Reader and Maybe a Rouge X reader one of the two and all of these x Readers will have a little Smut and fluff lol so there is your warning oof qwq