Ch.2

3rd Person
As years gone by y/n and Bill grew more like family they we happy with each other and nothing could change it. Y/n was at a bar in California as she was there she accidentally bumped into someone.
Y/n POV
My Crew and I were at the bar having fun then I accidentally bumped into someone and spilled his drink on him.
Omg I'm so sorry I'll buy you another drink if you want.
It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going.
Oh ok by the the way I'm Y/n. Hi Y/n im Bryce (thought it was going to be smii7y did ya).
3rd Person
Y/n and Bryce stayed in contact with each other they started dating after 6 months and their really happy with each other.
Y/n kept everything that was from Bryce. She even got her lab worker to create something to keep flowers alive. Everything was great between those two until one day everything fell. Y/n was on a mission to steal information about BBS crew.
Y/n's POV
My hacker got information about were to find the bbs hide out i finally found it and climbed up to the roof and crawled in the air vent. Since my lab creater made a shrinking Ray so I don't make to much noise in the vent. After done crawling in the vent I found there hackers spot and put the flash drive in the system and got the information that I needed and I got out and of there.
BBS Crew
The guys were on there way back from a mission and everyone checked everything was still in place then they heard a murder scream from mini's room. Everyone ran into the room. Mini what's wrong someone was here and hacked our system.  I'll check the cameras said by Bryce. He checked the cameras and the voice sounded like someone he knew but he couldn't put his finger on it. Hey guy who ever was here the cameras caught the audio of the voice it sounds female. It's her it's the most wanted girl in California, Python she's part of the rat killers that's what I know of said mini. Track her and find her when here next mission is and we're it's at said Vanoss.
Y/n POV
I brought back the flash drive so we can hack in to the bbs crews to know who they are I was looking with my hacker and one of them stopped my Bryce I said quietly with a tears in my eyes. What's wrong y/n, Bryce is one of them. I was so sad but now we know we can kidnap him and use him as a hostage. Then
Y/n got a text from Bryce say he wants to meet at the café. So this is my plan at work now.  Y/n seem Bryce in there sitting with a girl then they kissed and that killed y/n's heart then a guy grabbed Y/n. GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY OR SHE GETS IT. I couldn't get a grip on the guy since he has my arms I was so scared they gave the guy his money the he took me outside and police were there. PUT THE GIRL DOWN! I had tears and was very scared next thing I knew the guy went down and let me go I ran to one of the police officers and I got hit on the head my that guys gun so I had blood and a cut next thing I knew Bryce came over and hugged and said thank god your ok then I smelled chloroform and passed out.