Ch.7

After Bryce left pressure left y/n's chest she was happy that he left. After a while y/n and Jaren were laying on the couch watching One Punch Man. Few hours later they ended falling asleep but some glass broke woke them both up. It was dark and they couldn't see next thing they knew was they heard someone say don't move and no one will get hurt. Y/n and Jaren didn't move they were it was Chloe Jaren's ex girlfriend she had a gun and it was pointed at you with the Vanoss crew behind her. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way if you just give me Jaren back Chloe said with anger. It scared you at most you love Jaren and don't want to lose him. Fine have it your way Chloe snapped and delirious can at you with his bat; you kicked him away from you but he still wanted to fight Jaren was also helping you next thing you know is something hits you on the head and blacked out.
   Moments later you wake up in your a chair with you hands and feet tied up. You tired to get out for the chair then you heard a door open you see Chloe, Vanoss, and Jaren standing in front of you. Jaren had a face expression of sadness but the other two had an evil grin on their faces. You looked at Jaren, but you felt a slap on the face by Chloe. Don't look at him he's mine you bitch! You hated being yelled at but you took it after they were done tormenting you they left with evil laughs except for Jaren.
   It has been 4 days since Chloe and the bbs crew kidnapped you they didn't feed you other than Jaren sneaking out in the middle of the night to feed you but one day the door open and it wasn't Jaren it was Moo he was one of the soft boys of the bbs crew so you got scared. You asked him what he wanted in a nice way he said he doesn't like the way you are being tortured so he here to take you way from here with Jaren.
_________________________________________This is all I have for now I hope you guys like it sorry for the wait I'll probably will make more soon not promising tho