Ch.6

Jaren's POV
I was carrying y/n into her house we both knew she could walk but I just wanted to carry her. As we got in we found the first aid kit and healed our wounds from the fight. After that I started to kiss y/n it turned in to a make out session it go heated real quick...
Skip to the next day
I wake up with the most cutest face in the world I can't believe she I mine now ( I asked last night ) I stayed with her in my arms for a few more minutes then she wakes up. Morning baby I say to her. How long have you been awake y/n asked only a few minutes. Thank god it's the weekend or then we would of been late for class. Yea.
———————————————————— Skip a few hours
3rd Person
Y/n and Jaren have been at home all day watching Netflix and cuddling they're enjoying it until there was a knock on the door y/n opens the door to find her ex Bryce with blood shot eyes. What are you doing here Bryce y/n asked. I regret everything I'm sorry y/n please take me back I was wrong to hurt you please Bryce pleased.Y/n didn't know what to do then Jaren came up and asked who is it. Jaren put his arms around y/n's waist so Bryce could see she's taken and not interested. Bryce walked away really sad knowing he made the greatest mistake is to eat you out to the bbs crew.
————————————————————- Hey sorry for the long wait I've been busy with work and since school is coming up I've been busier that ever so I'll try to make more hopefully and sorry again for the long wait.