The First Time (Lemon Scene)

(Sam's POV)

I stood there in my shorts and crop top wet. The rain caused my yellow colors to make the outfit see through. And I had no bra on after the agony of wearing it in that tight gown.

Everyone else had fallen asleep already in their cabins. It was now 1AM. I don't even know why I'm here at his doorstep but I couldn't just go to sleep after the way we made eye contact throughout the song. And Gwen's words.... to go for it.

I pace back and forth... ugh maybe this is wrong.

No Sam... you want this. Don't be a last minute pussy.

After a while, I hear footsteps and I turn to stare into his eyes. He stares at me silently while opening the door. We walk in and he locks the door.

I stare at how big the hall was that led to a dining area and kitchen. To the right side of the hall was the living room area and another bathroom. Huh two bathrooms in the house. There was also a chandelier above the hall. Along the walls, were photos of Chris. Of course... narcissistic but I don't mind these photos at all...

"How long have you been out there?" he asks setting down his keys on a table.
"Uh not long. Just 5 minutes." I reply without looking at him.

He touches my shoulders and I turn around fully to look up at him. Suddenly there was lightning and thunder which was my big fear. I jumped and cuddled into his wet body. He wasn't wearing his usual blue collar jacket.

This time he had on only a white tee but it was clearly showing his six pack abs and chest from being transparent. His hair was wet yet still looked sexy. I parted from his chest and looked up to his eyes and then to his lips.

Go for it.... go for it.... Go for it!!!! Just do it.

This time I couldn't hold myself back, and so I placed my hands on his cheeks by leaning up.... staring into those mysterious eyes... and I pressed my lips against his.
——————————————————

(Chris's POV)

She started to kiss me. I knew this time it was real because I let go again, but she grabbed my hand. I looked into her longing eyes. She smiles gently and caresses my face with her delicate fingers.

"I can't." I mumble. I want to so bad....

"Fuck the contract, and the age gap." she whispers. "Screw the whole game, just for this one moment. Chris. Please."

Just go for it dude......

But man, she just had to say my name. I lost control and pushed her against the wall. I started to kiss her rougher and she opened up for me to explore her mouth and our tongues intertwined. There were no lights on except for the flashes of lightning and thunder, which were able to show me her sweet and sexy face of innocence.

I picked her up to which she showed no objection. She wraps her legs around me. I carried her upstairs to the bedroom. I stared into her eyes longingly. I never felt this way about anyone. I wanted her but I wanted her to be mine only. I needed her. She continues to run her hands through my hair which I have no objections too.

I place her onto the bed gently and she sat up running her arms against my shirt before taking it off. Her fingers trail over my abs before reaching up to pull me down for another kiss.

I took off her crop top and laid her down. All you could hear was our breathing through the silence as we stared into each other's eyes.
——————————————————

(Sam's POV)

After taking off my shirt, Chris started to kiss me from my lips to my jaw to my neck and to my breasts. For a moment, he stared at me.

"What?" I say worriedly.

"Nothing." he says looking into my eyes smiling. "You're beautiful."

I blushed as he gently sucked on them, and I moaned slightly. He pauses and gives me a look that said don't fight it.

I bit my lip and he continued to work his way down and I moaned louder. He kissed my tattoo and smirked finding it hot. I won't lie and say that didn't turn me on even more. Then he proceeded to take off my shorts, panties and spread open my legs.

I held onto the sheets as hard as I could and tried to keep my body down but fuck, he was going at it down there so passionately. My hips moved each time he licked. He stops, not wanting to make me reach an orgasm just yet. "No.. not yet." he murmurs.

Afterwards, I turned him over and decided to take off his shorts and boxers. I smirk at how big he is... and give him the same pleasure he gave me. His head arches back as he holds onto the sheets.

"No." he whispers. "Not yet." Sensing he was about to reach climax.... he flipped me over so that he was dominant this time. He reaches over into the bedside drawer and puts on the condom as he sat between my thighs. He lined himself up against my entrance, and slowly thrusted in and out so that we could get used to it. I gasp and arch my body back as he holds down my hands.

Soon after, he started to go faster. "Chris" I moaned.
"Sam I'm really close....." he says.

I look up into his eyes and kiss him. "I know... Just just stop talking and do it." I whispered panting.
He started to go faster. My hands were holding onto him from the back, my nails piercing into his skin, which didn't seem to bother him.

I couldn't hold it in much longer and I moaned arching my head back. He moaned too reaching his climax at the same time and dropped down gently above me.

I didn't move from the weight of his body. I didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow. I didn't care. I don't even mind being eliminated for doing this .... I just want him... at this very moment in time.

After a while, he turned over to lay on the bed next to me. He pulled a sheet over us. We were still wet from the rain, but I must say my first time with him was wet, sexy, and dreamy.

I looked at him, and he looked at me. We had barely spoken afterwards but the eyes can usually speak more than words. And our eyes had probably been talking a lot during our moment.

I moved closer to him, my breasts grazing against his chest. He put one arm around my hair and played with it while looking at me.

I caressed his bicep with my fingers.
I leaned in for a kiss and he let me.

I cuddled up closer and closed my eyes. I felt peaceful and safe.... like nothing bad could happen..
——————————————————

(Chris's POV)

I don't know what we did or why we did it. I'm kidding I do know. I had sex with her. Not lusty but passionate and intense. Just how her first time with me should be. I watched her try to fall asleep.

I don't know what we'd do tomorrow but all I know is I wanted this night to never end.... I close my eyes and smile, replaying every moment in my head.

A few minutes later, I notice her looking into my eyes.
"What?" I whispered.
"Are you tired?" she asked.

I shook my head. She leaned into my lips and kissed me again, until she sat on top of me teasing me for another round. I smirked and she smirked back at me.
——————————————————