Brunch of Disgustingness

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... A note from a secret admirer got Gwen and Bridgette up in each other's business. DJ accidentally knocked his boy Trent off the airplane, sending him deep into the Earth's crust. Leshawna showed everybody how to hang on for dear life on the moose ride. Harold showed himself to be an ace flag-catcher, until he caught sight of Heather's... unmentionables, causing him to crash his way right off the island, but not without a little canoodling time with the fair Leshawna. And now, let's see what's in store for our campers on this week's episode of Total. Drama. Island!
Jessica: You're not gonna introduce me?
Chris: Nope... [groans]
Jessica: Whatever.... [smirks]
Chris: [pushes her off and walks away]
——————————————————

(Gwen's POV)

I feel so awful for Sam. I mean, granted she should not have fallen for the host. But, Chris was very different to her from the start. Sure, he makes the challenges insane and dumb, but he was still kind to her. Just her.

Oh my god I'm gonna barf thinking about this... but does he love her?! Then, why does he continue to let that bitch Jessica co host and stay here. I really think there's something bad going on. I want to figure it out for Sam's sake. I can't stand seeing her depressed. She was actually my first friend here besides Leshawna (being on my team). And she has been so loyal and caring to me....

But sadly that has to wait as we have to get through this fucking challenge today.
——————————————————

After a while, we all walk into the main lodge and see there is no food. Instead Chris and Chef are laughing by the door.

"Where's the food?" Trent asks. The idiotic boys continue to giggle until Chris says "Oh there will be plenty of food later on."

When all of us have settled in, Chris congratulates us for making it this far. I realize it's just me, Trent, Heather, Lindsay, Owen, Geoff, Duncan, DJ, Leshawna and Bridgette. We're in the final ten!

"Since there's only ten of you now. The teams are no more. From here on its girls vs boys." Chris says. "Girls will now stay in the Gopher's cabin and the guys will stay in the Bass' cabin. So once you all settle in, come back here for a "bite to eat". As an added bonus, I'll let you know that no one will be eliminated, as this challenge is a reward challenge."
——————————————————

On the way back to the cabins, Heather tries to sweet talk Bridgette about her natural looking hair in hope of starting an alliance with her. I interfere not going to let Bridgette fall for this bitch.

"She is trouble. Don't fall for it." I warn her.

Bridgette gets her things packed up, she runs into Geoff, and they talk about what a great time they had while on the same team.

They are about to kiss when Jessica arrives and drags Bridgette away to the other cabin so they can start the challenge soon, and shortly afterwards, Geoff is accidentally hit in the head by Trent's guitar when the latter arrives in the cabin.
——————————————————

I sigh back in the Gopher's cabin. Heather and Leshawna, are caught in another fight. Leshawna demands to know who ate her pudding and Heather dismissively tells her that she ate it.

Leshawna is annoyed as usual and Heather snaps back that she hates how Leshawna leaves everything (including the pudding) lying around, pointing to a large bra hanging off a bunk, saying it bothers her specifically.