Dead?

{Rafal POV}
(Back to right after Sophie destroyed Rafals ring)
"NO SOPHIE PLEASE DO-" I screeched, but I was cut off.
I felt all the blood in my body draining out of me. I reached out to touch her face, my whole body decaying. She pulled away from my touch, pain in her eyes. Then, Death.
"Please don't send me back there" was the last thing I said.
But no one heard me. No one. I opened my eyes.
"What is this place?" I wondered aloud.
I've been dead before, and believe it or not, there's no heaven or hell. There's just death. But I wasn't dead. I had a heartbeat and my eyes were open. Then I realized I was in a prison cell.
"HELLO!?" I shouted hoping someone would come.
I never like to admit it when I'm powerless but....I felt weak.
"Where am I?" I thought. 

"You're safe" a voice answered.

About ten seconds later, a girl stepped out of the shadows. She had long brown hair, but her tips where blond. She wore a black t-shirt and a black spiked leather jacket. She was wearing leggings and leather pirate-like boots. She had brown eyes and a devious smile. She had a few freckles against the bridge of her nose and wore gold stud earrings. She also had round golden glasses. And finally, on her left arm she had a silver Charm bracelet. She looked about 16ish? She was actually drop-dead gorgeous in an evil way.
"Who are you." I asked glaring at her, because NO ONE puts me in a prison cell.
"Oops! Sorry about that!" She apologized as if she was reading my mind.
She immediately unlocked the cell door.
"Didn't want you to wake up, freak out, then run away!" She smiled.
"Who are you again?" I asked again.
"Oh right! I'm Elodie!" She smiled.
"Why am I here?" I asked suspiciously.
"We're here to help you win your fairytale! It took a LONG time to bring you back to life And THEN bring your body here!"  She said crossing her arms.
"Who's we?" I asked.
"NICOLE!" She shouted.
A girl popped out her head from behind a door.
"SORRY! I was reading ancient myths!" She smiled.
This girl was wearing a flower cardigan and blue denim overalls. She had white sneakers and had her hair up in a complex braid. She was wearing pink and white flowers in her hair and had pretty pastel blue glasses. She had big brown doe eyes and light brown hair. She wore silver stud earrings and had a backpack carrying a LOT things in it. It looked so heavy!!! Her eyes immediately brightened when she saw me.
"SIS OMG HES AWAKE!" She squealed skipping over to us.
"This is Nicole, she's my sister." The girl named Elodie said.
"Where am I And what the he'll happened." I asked starting to lose my temper.
"Well you're in the real world." Said Elodie.
"And we brought you back to life!" Squealed the girl named Nicole.
"It's been 5 years here but 6 months in your world" Elodie added.

"WHAT?" I screeched.
"I have to get back!!!" I panicked.
"That's were we come in!" Nicole piped up!
"Listen, you don't know us, but we know you. I've dedicated 6 years of my life to your fairy tale. We know all about dark and light magic, and your world is in danger. Sophie is in danger." Elodie said in a cold tone.
"Sophie is in danger" echoed through my head.
"How do we save her." My tone dead serious.
"You'll stay in here and read your book from the readers perspective." Elodie replied.
"All 5 of them!!!" Nicole piped up.
"FIVE!?" I practically screamed!
"Oh yeah.......in your wold it's the tale of Sophie and Agatha and it's one book." Elodie mumbled.
"Yeah! Here it's the schoolmaster for good and evil and it's five books!" Nicole giggled.
"So you guys are readers from the real world!?" I started to grin.
"Yep" they both said in unison.
"I WAS RIGHT! THERE IS ANOTHER WORLD AND I MADE IT!!!" I cheered.
The girls laughed at this.
"The books got boring without you so we brought you back" Nicole smiled.
"Yeah your even our screen savers" Elodie smirked.
They both pulled out two box-thingys with my face on it and a bunch of square thingys.
"Oh right he doesn't know what a phone is." Nicole remembered.
"A what now?!" I asked confused.
"Whatever it doesn't matter, read all of this." Elodie said plopping down all 5 books.
"Do it for Sophie..." Elodie said grabbing Nicole and dragging her out of the room.
"I can walk myself thank you very much" I heard Nicole grumble.
"What did you just say to me!?" I heard Elodie say.
Then I heard a loud "NOTHING"

+Tîmê škïp+ (after reading all the books)

"Ready to go!?" A cheery voice came from behind me.
I turned around and saw a huge portal behind me with the two girls standing in front of it.
"Nicole your a genius! You got this thing to work!" Elodie exclaimed.
"I know!" Nicole smugly replied.
"IM GOING TO RIP THAT SNAKES THROAT OUT." Said through gritted teeth.
"This is why he's our favorite character!" Elodie smiled.
"Better than that cliché Rhian who's a dead loser!" Nicole smirked.
"LETS GO!" Elodie screamed jumping headfirst into the portal dragging Nicole with her.
I shortly followed. I woke up on the ground next to the girls.
"This is the spot I 'died'" I thought to myself.
"EARTH TO RAFAL!" I heard Elodie yell.
"Come on let's go!" Nicole squealed!
My power. It's back! I realized I was in a world without magic but now I could fight again. Now, This snake had a Who,e storm coming. No one, messes with Sophie. NO ONE. I inhaled the burnt smell of the decaying schools that this snake destroyed.
"I've always wanted a snakeskin belt." I said grinning.
Tomorrow, on the night the strain loses its power, and this Japheth gets married to MY  
Sophie, will be the night we skinned a snake.

Authors note
OMH OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH! I put my friends in this Who are also Rafal super fans in this and WOW. I love this so so much and I'm probably not going to discontinue it. So.......Yay me! Also, I got 1109 words. THATS A LOT. ok welp hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update more often. Vote this, follow meh, add dis to ur reading list (heheh promoting meh self) love you!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤