03 ||ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ!!!

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɪᴍᴍᴀʙᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ!!!

03 ||ᴍɪɴ ʜsᴇᴏᴋ!!!

After dressing the boys for school, Seokjin looked down at them, standing at the doorway, "Alright babies, the bus is waiting outside. Jungkook, you have the house key with you right? Papa and appa will get home a little later, okay?"

The kids looked confusedly at Seokjin. "Why are you coming home late, papa?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a surprise!" Seokjin exclaimed, excitedly. The kids caught on to his energy and felt excited themselves; except Jungkook, of course.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Doesn't matter. Run along now. You don't wanna be late for school, do you?"

"Actually I-"

"No, Googie. You don't wanna be late for school." Seokjin glared at his oldest.

Jungkook huffed before walking out the door. His brothers ran behind him trying to catch up.

Five minutes later, Yoongi walked down the stairs, all dressed up for work. "Oh! Did the boys leave already?"

"Yep! I'm so excited Yoongi!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Well, hold that excitement for a few more hours, hyung. After work, I'll pick you up from the café and we can go to the orphanage from there, alright?" Yoongi said, leaning up for a kiss.

Seokjin reciprocated, happily.

(4 hours later, in Yoongi's car)

"I still can't believe you set up this whole meeting without me knowing" Seokjin smiled at Yoongi, softly.

"Whatever, hyung. It still worked out in our favor. We're finally gonna meet our new baby now" Yoongi replied, dreamily.

Up ahead, they turned to a large cottage. The structure had 3 floors and was surrounded by greenery and flowers all over. It looked very homely, especially with the small children running and playing in front of it.

Yoongi parked the car and the couple nervously exited the vehicle. They walked to the entrance of the cottage, where they were greeted by the Matron. She seemed like a sweet old lady with a short stature and a welcoming smile.

"Hello. Are you the Mins? The ones who called yesterday?" The Matron asked, kindly.

"Ah yes. I am Min Yoongi and this is my husband, Min Seokjin. I was the one who called yesterday. I presume you're the Matron?" Yoongi replied.

"Yes, yes. Everyone here calls me Mother. I know I promised you a two week old baby but if you're not happy with that arrangement, you're welcome to look around and talk to the other children. They're all sweet kids." The Mother said, happily.