08 ||ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ's sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɪᴍᴍᴀʙᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ɴᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ!
ɴᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ!

08 || ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ's sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

"We're gonna finish making decorations for Joonie-hyung's party! Are you excited, kitty?" Seokjin baby-talked to his youngest son, holding him up and peppering his squishy face with kisses.

Hoseok was now seven months old. Seokjin tearing up just thinking about it, 'It felt like just yesterday we brought him home'. He smiled at the baby staring up at him, doe-eyed, sucking on his pink butterfly pacifier.

Seokjin sat the baby on the couch, making sure he wouldn't fall over. He sat next to Hoseok, keeping an eye on the child. The baby was still staring at his father, unsure of what to do. Seokjin giggled at the lost expression on his son's face, "Nothing to do, little man? Here, I'll blow you a balloon."

Seokjin then blew up a balloon, and handed it over to the baby, who stared at it in fascination. The father chuckled at the sight of his son, holding the balloon that happened to be bigger than Hoseok's upper body. Hoseok had to look up to see the top end of the balloon.

'That'll keep him busy for a while."

.

The sound of the door unlocking, broke Seokjin out of his concentrated atmosphere. Almost an hour had passed since he settled down with Hoseok, to do the decorations for Namjoon's seventh birthday party.

Yoongi entered the house quietly, smiling at the sight of his husband surrounded by colourful paper and glitter, "Hey."

"Hey, love. How was work?" Seokjin replied, getting up to greet his husband with a welcoming kiss.

"It went well. Where are the boys?"

"They're playing in the backyard" Seokjin smiled, revelling in sounds of his screaming children, happy to hear Jungkook's cheerful voice among them.

"How's the party preparations going?" Yoongi asked, gesturing to the mess on the floor, "Did Namjoon invite any of his friends?"

"Well the decorations are done and I've finished baking and icing the cake. We just need to get the boys to tidy up, so we can celebrate. And no, Namjoon didn't invite his buddies. He wanted a quiet party this year. Though I don't know about how quiet it will be with Jimin and Taehyung around" Seokjin chuckled.

Yoongi laughed, before remembering, "Is Hoseok with the boys?"

"Oh!" Seokjin turned back to the sofa where he placed his little son, before melting at the sight.

Hoseok was sitting up on the sofa, tightly holding onto the balloon, head laid on the object, pacifier missing and fast asleep. Baby drool was falling onto his onesie. And his little fingers were twitching time to time.

Yoongi walked over to his son quietly. He unwrapped the baby's arms from around the balloon, kept it aside and picked him up. Noticing that the baby was getting fussy at being disturbed, Yoongi started rocking him slightly, but to no avail. Hoseok awoke with frustrated tears in his eyes, moving about in his father's arm. Yoongi softly kissed Hoseok's head to calm the baby, while bouncing him. His son, finally feeling at ease, went back to a deep sleep, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.