09 || ᴘᴇʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ɪᴍᴍᴀʙᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ɴᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ!
ɴᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ!

08 ||ʀғᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪғ ɴ ɪɪɴ's ʙɪʀʜᴅᴀʏ!

Yoongi woke up to the louds screams of his children, mainly Jimin and Taehyung. 'Why can't these kids just be quiet for like 10 minutes?" he sighed.

"Appa! Wake up! Papa's done with breakfast!" Namjoon's usual quiet voice, screamed.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Yoongi yelled back, getting out of bed to freshen up.

.

Coming down the stairs, Yoongi saw Jimin and Taehyung running around, with Namjoon following, 'Jimin's birthday is coming up soon. We gotta start planning for the party.'

He walked into the kitchen and saw Jungkook at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. Yoongi looked ahead towards the counter where his husband was standing, back facing him. Seokjin's broad shoulders covering everything in sight. Yoongi perked up suddenly, getting a glimpse of a little fountain ponytail from above Seokjin's left shoulder. 'Hobi' Yoongi smiled fondly.

"Good morning" Yoongi said softly, careful not to startle his family, knowing how his husband and youngest son are.

Large deer eyes peeked from below Seokjin's shoulder, at the sound of his father. Jungkook looked up briefly before returning to his food. Seokjin looked back at Yoongi, smiling at the sight of his tiny disgruntled husband.

"Good morning, love. Why don't you sit down for breakfast?"

Yoongi nodded and sat at the table, next to Jungkook, who was busy solving a newspaper puzzle.

"Hey bud. How's it going?" Yoongi asked his son.

Before Jungkook could answer, Seokjin walked towards Yoongi and placed the baby in his husband's arms, "Look after him while I plate up your food."

Yoongi was mentally dying at the sight of is youngest son. The baby was staring at Jungkook, with an entire fist trying to fit in his mouth, drool flowing down to his bib and a tiny tuft of hair in a ponytail at the top of his head.

"Hello munchkin! Did you eat a lot? You look very chubby. I'm gonna eat you up. You'll be my breakfast from now on!" Jungkook exclaimed to Hoseok, making funny faces and peppering kisses all over his little face. Hoseok squealed at the notion, arms reaching out to stop his big brother.

Yoongi looked on with a full heart.

"Jungkook, finish your breakfast. You sitting with that puzzle is getting the food cold. You can solve it or play with Hobi AFTER eating" Seokjin gave his son a look.

Jungkook sighed, "Fine."

Seokjin placed Yoongi's plate on the table before opening his arms to Hoseok, "Come on, Hobi! Let appa eat. We'll go see what your brothers are up to." Hoseok looked up at Yoongi in farewell, as if understanding his papa.