11 ||ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ's ғɪʀsᴛ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴛɪɴʏᴛᴀᴇᴍᴘᴀʜ(sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ)

➖➖➖➖

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ:
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴏɴᴇ!

11 || ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ's ғɪʀsᴛ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

It was little Hoseok's first birthday and the whole family was burning with excitemen-

"Appa! Can you please tell TaeTae that I'm in charge of the decorations? Please?!"

"Appa! Can you please tell Jiminie that you actually put me in charge of the decorations? Please?!

Yoongi sighed.

Okay, so maybe not the whole family.

"Guys, come on. This is Hoshigi's first birthday. You promised not to fight, especially today," Jungkook glared at his brothers, holding a happy baby in his arms, "Don't spoil this day."

"Tata!" Hoseok squealed, "MiMi!"

The two boys in question rushed towards their baby brother, forgetting the fact that they were arguing. The baby's face was squished by his brothers' kisses.

Thanking God that his sons' had the attention span of a chair, Yoongi took this moment as an opportunity, "Jungkook-ah, you're in charge of the decorations."

"HEY!-"

.

(At the toy store)

"Papa, can we buy Hoseokie a war ship?" Namjoon asked his father innocently.

"WHA-?? A war ship?! Baby, Hoseokie just turned one. I was thinking of buying him a plushie. It's safe for him," Seokjin looked at his son, incredulously.

"Oh. Then can you buy me a war ship?" Namjoon blinked at his father, still keeping up the innocent act.

"So that was your plan after all, huh? Trying to get me to buy a war ship for Hobi, just so you could use it, huh? So cruel, my son. Too cruel," Seokjin replied dramatically, wiping imaginary tears from his eyes.

"No! Papa! I was kidding! Hehe! Th-that wasn't what I was doing at all?" Namjoon laughed nervously, words jumbling out as a question.

"Uh-huh. Just because of that, I'll buy you a warship when you turn 20," Seokjin looked at his son, unconvinced.

"Huh? 20? Wouldn't you be really old then, papa?" the boy asked, sincerely.

Seokjin gaped at the little boy.

The audacity!

"Oh no! Why is the world so cruel? Why has my son turned his back on me? Now I can never look into my boy's eyes again without feeling the betrayal. Namjoon-ah, I didn't realise you were so heartless," the father walked away from his son, dramatically; a true actor in his prime.

"PA-PAPA!!! Come back! I'm sorry! You wouldn't be that old! Just old enough to wear false teeth!"

"WHAT?!"

"NO! I'm sor-"

.

(Hoseok's Birthday Party)

"Try blowing the candles out, baby!" Seokjin exclaimed, holding his baby out to blow the single candle.

Hoseok looked on, fascinated by the fire, dazed.

"I don't think he know how to do that, hyungie," Yoongi smiled fondly at his dazed baby, "He's too taken by the sight of the flame."

Seokjin sighed, pulling the baby back. He chuckled lightly, seeing his son pout at being pulled away from the flame, pudgy arms reaching out.

Yoongi looked at his older sons, watching their youngest brother, excitedly.

'Hoseokie is gonna be overprotected by the time he grows up.'

The father clapped his hands once, catching the attention of his four older boys, "Who wants to blow Hope's candle for him?"

"ME!!!"

.

(After the party)

Seokjin laid on the bed, amusedly watching his large family.

Hoseok was sitting on the bed, chewing on his new squirrel plushie, with his few teeth. The rest of the boys were laying around the baby, trying to catch his attention, with various new toys. The baby didn't seem to want to let go of the plushie. Namjoon stared on with immense pride welling up in his chest, knowing that the plushie was his choice of a gift.

"Papaaaa," Taehyung whined, "I told you to buy him a tiger plushie."

Namjoon glared at his older brother, in newfound rebellion, "No! The squirrel plushie matched Hobaby perfectly. Look at his cheeks. He's obviously hiding acorns in there," defending his picked toy.

Jimin scoffed, "Tiger? Squirrel? Please! He's more like a deer. Those eyes look exactly like bambi's!"

"Oh yeah?! Well- He looks exactly like a tiger with his new teeth! Come on Hobi! Growl for TaTa-hyung! Show them who's a tiger! Roar!" Taehyung mimicked a growl for his baby brother to see, who replied with a four-teeth gummy smile, created to melt the hearts of the harshest men.

Jungkook giggled at the sight of the three fighting brothers, now staring at the baby with whipped smiles.

Yoongi entered the bedroom, after cleaning up the dishes, to the sight of his four older sons, cooing at the birthday boy. Hoseok was crawling away from their prying hands, holding his plushie between his teeth.

"Not the sight I was expecting when I entered, but okay," Yoongi joked to his husband, who was looking at their boys exasperatedly.

"They were fighting over what animal Hobi looks like," Seokjin looked at Yoongi, chuckling.

"And?"

"Well, Taebear insinuated that Hobi was a tiger because of his ferocious new teeth, Jiminie said he was a deer because of his bambi eyes and Namu called him a squirrel because of his cheeks that are apparently hiding acorns in them."

Yoongi giggled, "Our boys certainly have a wild imagination."

"Well?" Seokjin looked at him, inquiringly, "what animal do you think he reminds you of? I was thinking a puppy. 'Cuz you know, he's always excitable!"

"No way! He reminds me of a kitten. Always grumpy, and tries to escape affection, and not a morning person. Tiny too."

"Honey, those are just your traits."

"Shut up," Yoongi grumbled.

"Hoba! Don't jump out of the window!"

"WHAT!"

{a/n}

She's back!!