23.

Me and Yoongi went to school together as now I'm staying at house. We had a few classes together and I swore I keep catching him glancing at me.

"Yoongi, seriously. Focus" I said in a whisper. This is the 4th class we had being together.

"I can't" he said. "And why is that huh?" I asked. "There's an angel infront of me. How possibly can I focus?" he asked, chuckling to himself. "YA! Stop that" I said in a whisper.

"You sure you want me to stop?" he asked. "Of co-" I stopped talking as he puts a little kiss on my cheek, again. 

"I'll see you during recess, make sure you eat with me" he said and stood up. "YA! W - Where are you going?" I asked, my face still red.

"Focus in class" he teased and chuckled to himself. Geez, he knows. He knows that I can never focus in class after that kiss.

~ during recess//

I looked around the canteen while holding the tray full of food. "Where is he?" I said to myself.

"Il Min - ah!" a voice spoke from behind.

I turned around and someone quickly hugged me. "W-What? Who are you?" I said, shocked by the sudden hug.

"Its me" he said. "Y-Yoongi?" I said. "NO" he said, turning me around. Its Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" I said. "Why would you hug me?" I asked. "Its just a little affection. Its a free hugs day!" he said, grinning widely, showing his cute boxy smile.

"Yeah, but that free hugs day is not included for my girlfriend" someone said from behind. Both of us turned around and saw Yoongi standing there, his face serious.

"Yoongi" I said, my face brightening up. "Girlfriend?" Taehyung asked. "I thought you knew. She's mine" Yoongi said, pulling me closer to him.

"So get your hands off her" he said. "Relax hyung, I never thought of having as something more than a friend" he said, still smiling a bit.

"Okay fine then" he said, still grumpy. Gosh this kid. "Yoongi, don't spoil the mood. Its just hugs day" I said. "Although I never knew such day existed" I continued.

"Come on, let's eat" he said, pulling me to a nearby table with the other boys.

I sat down beside him and looked around. The 'kids' were playing with food while Namjoon and Jin seems to be talking about stuffs, maybe education? Ew

"Hey guys" I said. All of them stopped doing whatever they're doing and looked at me. Then they glanced at Yoongi. 

"See, what did I tell ya?" Jungkook said. "They'll be together" Jimin added. "Forever" Taehyung replied.

"YAA!" Me and Yoongi yelled at the same time. "Is this fate?" Hoseok added. "Maybe" Namjoon added. "I believe so" Jin added.

All of us stared at each other for awhile and suddenly bursts out laughing together. I never knew I would get this close to them. I guess Yoongi closed the gap between me and them.

"But yeah, its official, I like her" Yoongi said, giving a fond smile to all of them. "Congrats hyung!" The kids said. "I hope you guys stay together" Namjoon said and all of us continued eating again.

~ after school//

Me and Yoongi were walking together towards the school gate where he parked his car outside. "Do you have plans tonight?" he asked. "Not that I could think of" I said.

"Great! Let's-" he stopped talking when we were interrupted by a loud sound of a car honk. Both of us faced the car and wondered who it was.

The driver got out and that's when I saw her, my aunt.

"Aunt Ru" I said. "I'll be right back" I said to Yoongi before walking towards her. 

"Il Min-ah! I'm glad I wasn't too late" she said. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I heard what happened to your Mom" she said. I quickly frowned. Yeah, she's gone missing to god knows where.

"She's in the hospital" she said. "What?" I asked, confirming to what I just heard. No, it can't be.

"She got in an accident Il Min - ah. I already visited her and she told me not to bring you guys close to her. She asked for a favor for me to look after you guys for awhile until she gets better" she explained.

"No" I started. "She'll never get better" I said, looking away. "What do you mean, Il Min - ah" she said. "She's not gonna be the same anymore. She's still gonna be a drunkard, she's gone insane Aunt Ru. I don't know who she is anymore. She's not my Mom. My Mom is gone, she was left all alone in our old house where we spent as a family. Since my parents divorced, she's never been the same anymore. I can't" I said, tears flowing in my eyes.

She held my shoulders. "Il Min - ah" she started. "Don't give up yet. For now, I think its best for you to know that your Mom is in the hospital. Like it or not, she is. And she's gonna get better. I know Il Han's in the hospital too, right? We'll go and pick him up. I already rented a house nearby here so we can stay there for now." she said.

"For how long? Why do I have to feel like we're running away from something?" I said. "I already rented the house long enough for us to stay there. Please, come with me" she said.

I hesitated for a moment. I wanted to stay with Yoongi, but what would Il Han say? He needs me now. I know he still loves his Mom, and he's not gonna like it when he hear this news. I should be there, for him.

"Okay fine" I said. "Good, let's g-" "I'll be right back, I need to do something" I said. "Okay, I'll wait in the car" she said. I nodded and ran back to Yoongi.

As soon I got close to him, I kept running and hugged him. "I have to leave" I said. "What?" he asked, not pulling away from the hug. "What's wrong Il Min - ah?" he asked. "I promise I'll explain later. I'm staying with my aunt for now. I'm sorry, Yoongi - ah" I said, letting go from his embrace.

He sighed. "Its okay, I understand. You should go now, your aunt's waiting for you." he said, giving an assuring smile. I nodded and started walking back towards the car.

"Make sure you call me!" he yelled a bit and I nodded again before getting in the car. 

The car started moving and I waved at him.

Again, I had to be pulled away from another source of happiness.