34.

I ran and ran, heading towards Yoongi's house as soon as I ended the call with Jimin.

I was standing infront of Yoongi's bedroom door, gasping for breath and hesitating to go in or not. I held the doorknob, took a deep breath for one last time and got inside.

Jimin was sitting on a chair beside his bed, looking worried. "Jimin" I said in a low voice. He turned towards me and quickly stood up.

"You're here" "Yeah.. How is he?" I asked. He sighed, "Not good"

I went up to his bed and saw him shivering and sweating on his bed. He's having a high fever

"How long has he been like this?" I asked. "I don't know Il Min - ah. Since you guys.. fought.. he hasn't gone out from his room for so long. I was downstairs alone while the others went out to look for food together when I heard a loud thud upstairs and found him laying on the floor, sweating. He looked like he had a hard time breathing for a moment then."

"I already texted the others, they're on their way" he added. I sighed and turned to him. Slowly, I placed my hand on his forehead which made him whimper a bit.

I went downstairs with Jimin and took a wet napkin.

"I'll go and look for medicine somewhere in the house" he said. "Yeah, sure, thanks Chim" I said, smiling fondly at him as I sat on the chair beside Yoongi's bed. 

~ later//

I was wiping his sweaty face using the wet napkin and took another one to place it on his forehead.

This was the worst fever he probably ever had.

And it just had to happen when we were fighting?

How am I supposed to ignore?

I thought as I stared at his pale skin. "I'm sorry, Yoongi - ah" I said in a whisper.

~ later that night//

The other boys came home and went to his bedroom. "Is he alright?" Jin asked, rushing to see him. "I guess he'll get better" I replied.

"Did you get the medicine?" I asked. "Oh yeah, here" Kook passed the medicine to me and I went nearer to him to prepare.

Just then, "HE'S AWAKE!" Taehyung said. "HE DIDN'T DIE!" Kook said and was awarded with a hit from Hope.

"What's with all the noise?" Yoongi said in a still husky voice and got up. I didn't say anything, my mouth were shut tight as I see him talking and looking around still with sweat on his face.

"Aren't you guys hungry?" Jin suddenly said. "Let's go eat" Namjoon replied. "I'm not hungry" Taehyung said. "Yes you are" Hope replied and pulled him.

Now its just me and Yoongi. Just the both of us, in the same room.

"Hey" he said, looking at me.

"...." I was unable to say anything.

"I'm-"

"T- Take your medicines" I said and stood up, heading towards the door.

"Il Min - ah" he said, grabbing my hand but I quickly shrugged it off. "Ya!" he yelled.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I said to him. "What?" he said, confused. "We were fighting and did you seriously had to get sick? What? To get my attention or something?" I said. Of course he's not trying to get my attention.

"Of course I want to get your attention" he said. "Exactl- What?" I said. "I wanted to make up with you" he said, his face expressionless.

"But I don't know why, my body felt so tired after the fight I slept for I don't know how long and when I woke up, my head got so dizzy I passed out." he explained.

"So you're saying you got sick because of me?" I said. "Yeah we can say it that way" he said. "I was so worried" I said. "Of course you did" he replied, smirking a bit in the end.

"EISH!" I said as I raised my hand to hit him on the shoulder but he grabbed it instead and pulled me for a hug, his face on my shirt.

"Y-ya!" I said. "Just a moment" he said. "Let me hear your heartbeat" he said.

"Y-Yoongi" I said. "Mm" he replied. "You're hot" I said. He let go of the hug slowly. His eyes looked heavy again so I laid him back down on the bed. "Just go to sleep" I said.

"So we're good now?" he said. "Of course not. You have to get better so we can continue our fight" I said. He had a low chuckle and nodded, "Okay fine" he said as he pinched my cheeks.

I placed the wet napkin back on his forehead and stared at him as he fell asleep. 

After that, I fell asleep again right beside him and a smile formed on both of our lips.

Perhaps, we found each other in our dreams.