33.

"Good morning Il Min - ah" Taehyung said. I turned to him and gave an awkward smile. "You should stop all those long faces you know" he said.

"Is he alright?" I asked him. He sighed, "I guess". I let out a sigh. I fought with Yoongi and its already been a few days we didn't talk. I really miss him.

Why did we fought? It was all over a dumb jealousy. Okay, I can't blame him, I mean I would be jealous too if he went out with his girl best friend and late at night. But the thing is, its Sehun. And he's my best friend, like seriously the best of the best.

I hanged out with Sehun late at night and I did told him that I'll be home late. He didn't mind so I considered it fine but then I got back to his house seeing him in a grumpy mood.

Remembering our fight that day frightened me again. Both of us were raising our voices and none of us wanted to say sorry.

I let out another sigh as I went in class.

~ later that evening//

I was walking down the path alone heading home. Until someone seriously grabbed me by the hair and freaking pulled it. I turned around only to see Hyun.

"YA! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled. "I HATE YOU!" she yelled as she slapped me on the face. I touched my red cheek, surprised by her actions.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I yelled. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she yelled, frustrated. "What the heck is my fault?!" I yelled back. "MY FATHER'S COMPANY GONE BANKRUPT BECAUSE OF YOU!" she yelled again.

I stuttered, "W- What? What do you mean?" I said. "It was you, wasn't it? You reported the person who didn't even kill your freaking Mom and it went viral which caused my father's company to go bankrupt and now he's taking it out on me!" she yelled as she shake my shoulder.

"What?" I said, dumbfounded. "So what if your mother died? REPORTING HIM ISN'T GOING TO BRING HER BACK ANYWAYS!" she yelled to my face. "Consider yourself dead" she said and walked away.

~ after awhile//

I was completely dumbfounded. No, this can't be. I didn't do anything wrong, I.. I was just trying to help my Mom. I didn't cause her father's company to go bankrupt. I didn't.. I didn't ruined her life.

"Il Min - ah, are you alright?" Aunt Ru asked while placing her hand on my shoulder which brought me back. "Y-Yeah, yeah I am don't worry" I lied. "I.. I just have to go and study for the upcoming exam. I.. I'll be in my room" I said, standing up and went upstairs.

"Okay dear" she replied and continued watching the TV. I slammed my bedroom door shut and quickly opened my laptop. I searched Hyun's father's company name and read about it.

'The rate shows that Mr. Nam's company is going for bankruptcy due to one of his workers were admitted with a tragic case.'

I shut the laptop hard, my heart pounding so fast. Tears were dwelling up in my eyes as I felt so frustrated. No, this can't be happening.

Just then, my phone rang. It's Jimin. I picked it up, "Jimin I-" "Il Min - ah" he cut, his voice shaky. "Jimin - ah, what's wrong?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"Its Yoongi hyung"