please wakeup

(John)
When I enter Averies room Sebastian is still sleeping. I want to take her for one last PET scan before we bring her out of the coma. I head to the PET room. On my way, I tell a nurse to bring Averie to the PET room.

(Nurse)
When I enter Miss Storms room her partner is still sleeping so we roll Miss Storms bed out quietly. We drop her off to the PET room.

(John)
I start the scan. As I thought the swelling has completely gone so we take out the tube and stitch up where it went in.

(Sebastian)
I wake up and jump off the bed Averies gone her bed everything. I run out of the room. I can't see anyone when I see the nurse who sees to Averie. "Averie were is she"

(Nurse)
"I took her to get the PET scan doctor lane is with her"

(Sebastian)
I relax and head back to her room to wait until she is brought back. I head to the toilet and as I leave the restroom the nurse is bringing Averie back and John is with her.

(John)
"Morning Sebastian"

(Sebastian)
"Morning. How is she"

(John)
"Just as I thought we can bring her out the coma know. I have taken the tub from her head and stitched her up. Her blood and everything is normal we just need to wait till she wakes"

(Sebastian)
"How long do you think it will take"

(John)
"It's all up to her know. Once she wakes we can move her out of recovery"

(Sebastian)
"Thank you again for saving her John"

(John)
"Your welcome. I hope yous stay in touch"

(Sebastian)
"Definitely you're a friend to me know and Averie will very much like to meet you"

(John)
"I will leave you know I have more patients to see to I'll call in on my rounds"

(Sebastian)
After John leaves I phone Nicolae and sent messages to everyone to let them know that they have brought her off the machines.

(Nicolae)
"That's good news Im getting things ready for when she wakes up so she can stay here"

(Sebastian)
"Ok, I'll let you get on" I get out some papers and do some marking. I finish my work so a start reading a boom to Averie holding she will hear me and wake up.
John comes back its know after lunch time.

(John)
"Have you had any food today, Sebastian"

(Sebastian)
"I don't want to leave her in case she wakes up"

(John)
"How about I get someone to bring you some food"

(Sarah)
I walk in Averies room Sebastian the doctor is there. " I can go and get you something if you like"

(Sebastian)
"Thank you, Sarah, just get me a sandwich please"

(Sarah)
"You been living on them I'll bring you something hot" I don't give him a chance to say anything and head to the cafe

(John)
I can't help but laugh a little. "Quite the little witch she is"

(Sebastian)
I can't help but laugh my self.

(John)
"I spoke with carl he passed on a picture and told me to watch out for him in the hospital"

(Sebastian)
"We all got one and Peter and Sarah have seen him at the school"

(John)
"What does he know about her"

(Sebastian)
"We're not sure. Sarah said Averie told her he hit on her. So he might not know. Peter didn't get anything from him so we don't think he is a supernatural creature"