sunrise

Sebastian)
I open my eyes and it's still dark. I feel someone move next to me I look down and she's there it wasn't all a dream I really have her back my beautiful amazing Averie. My blue eyes I really have her back. I look at her sleeping she is so beautiful. I Could never imagine my life without her in it know that I have found her. That was the first proper sleep I have had in weeks just having her here again with me my life feels complete. I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with this beautiful woman. I want to watch as her tummy swells with our children i want to walk hand in hand when we're old and grey chase after our grandkids. I look around and notice Im not the only one awake one of the wolf's from that pack is awake Martin I think his name is he's sitting with one of the women who were saved last night. They are in their human forms. She is sitting with her head resting on his shoulder while he strokes his hand down her hair. He notices me looking and he mouths thank you. I just nod my head. I notice the sun will be up soon so I nudge her a little to wake her.

(Averie)
I wake as I feel someone nudging me. I open my eyes and it's Sebastian.

(Sebastian)
"Morning blue eyes I want to take you somewhere"

(Averie)
I get up look around and there are so many wolves all asleep apart from Molly and the wolf that showed us where the women were. You can see they love each other. I look back to Sebastian and rub my nose against his. "Morning"

(Sebastian)
"Come with me blue eyes"

(Averie)
I get up shake and stretch. "We're we going"

(Sebastian)
"It's a surprise"

(Averie)
"Like this are in our human forms"

(Sebastian)
"Like this is good. Just give me a minute to grab something" I walk over to the cabin change form and quickly put some pants on. I walk up to Brady who is sleeping on the porch.

(Brady)
I wake as someone shakes me. I look up and it's Sebastian.

(Sebastian)
"Sorry to wake you but I want to take Averie somewhere to watch the sunrise and have breakfast together is it ok if I grab a few things and do you have a blanket I can use, please. Also, could you direct me to the perfect spot where we can have some alone time please"

(Brady)
I change to my human form put on a pair of jeans and show him where I keep my supply. "Take whatever you need as it's less for me to bring to your friends home"

(Sebastian)
"Thank you"

(Brady)
"If you go about two miles east there's a lake with a view of the mountings. The sun should start rising in about forty-five minutes. That will give you enough time to get there and set up"

(Sebastian)
"Thank you, Brady"

(Brady)
"Your welcome"

(Sebastian)
"You sure you don't want to take Jade there and I'll find somewhere else for us"

(Brady)
"What do you mean"

(Sebastian)
"We can see how you feel for her. Me and Averie and Averie is really pleased for yous"

(Brady)
"But jade"

(Sebastian)
"Like you too. Yous would look great together. Just follow your heart. I tried to fight my feeling for Averie with her being a student in my class but I couldn't. I found my self the second I gave in the fight. We were meant to be and I will always love and protect and make her laugh every single day of our lives"

(Brady)
"You really do love her"

(Sebastian)
"I would die for her and if you have the chance to have someone you love so much don't let it slip away take it would both hands and your heart and hold on to her forever"