Fake one - Yeonjun

You were running down the street. You were crying,  why? You just had a fight with your roommate and it got heated a little bit.

You were walking down the bridge when you suddenly saw a tall handsome boy standing on the edge if the bridge, you thought that he was going to commit suicide.

You quickly ran toward the boy and hugged him. ''Please don't commit suicide, you really look handsome!'' You cried. 

''What?'' The both of you fell down to the water.

Yeonjun's pov:

I was walking down the bridge toward my father's company. He gave me some papers that were very important, he would kill me if I lost them.

A strong wind blew off the papers from my hand and I ran after them. I stood on the edge of the bridge when suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. ''Please don't commit suicide, you really look handsome!'' A girl's voice said from behind.

I turned around to see a girl with tears in her eyes. ''What?'' The both of us fell down the bridge.

Y/N pov:

You opened your eyes to see yourself on top of that boy. The water wasn't that deep since it was a normal river.

''I am terribly sorry!'' You apologized as you got off the boy. ''What were you doing?'' You asked.

Yeonjun's pov;

I opened my eyes to see that girl above me. The both of us were wet. 

She apologized as she got off me, she really looked cute though. ''What were you doing?'' The girl asked with worried eyes. She must've misunderstood the situation. She thought that I was going to commit suicide.

''I tried to end my life, but please don't tell anyone about it!'' I said tricking the girl.

Y/n pov: 

''Please don't! I don't see why a really handsome boy like you would do this!'' You said not thinking of what is actually slipping out of your lips as you held the boy's hand strongly.

''I am sorry, I won't do it again.'' The boy said. You let out a sigh of relief. ''What is your name?'' You asked.

''Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun.'' The boy said. Before you said any other word you felt your phone buzzing. You checked it to see that your roommate had sent a message.

''I'm sorry for what happened. I can make it up to you so come ASAP.'' 

''It was nice to meet you Yeonjun, but I need to go now.'' You said as you stood up and started to run.

''Wait!'' Yeonjun cried from behind. ''Yes?'' You replied. ''What is your name?'' Yeonjun asked. ''Oh, it's (y/n). (l/n) (Y/N).'' You said as you continued to run and left Yeonjun.

''y/n........ I think I fell in love with you. I can't wait until we meet again so I can make you mine.'' Yeonjun said as he stood up and licked his lower lip.