Quarinante Life With TXT! (Part 4)

"You did a great job in your comeback; I am very proud of you. Anyway, you have finished filming everything and you will get out when you have a showcase. Stay here until otherwise." J-hope said and locked the door.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not again!" Kai cried. "I miss going outside...." Beomgyu said as he lied on the ground. "Honestly I don't miss going out as long as I have food and internet." Soobin said.

"Shall we go to her room?" Yeonjun asked. "Guys do you understand that we forgot about Y/N and she remained locked in her for the last three weeks." Taehyun said.

"I mean she had food and internet, why would she complain?" Soobin asked. "Beomgyu go open the door." Yeonjun said.

"Kai do it." Beomgyu said. "Why me?" Kai asked. "If she eats someone it should be you, you were the one who forgot about her in here." Soobin said.

Kai cursed before knocking on you room door. "Y/N are you in?" Kai asked. You didn't reply but there was some noise inside your room.

"Y/N are you still al-" You kicked the door and jumped on Kai while holding a knife. "You bastard You know how much did I want to go outside?!" You cried.

"Y/N calm down, we brought you your favorite snacks!" Yeonjun said as he pointed at Beomgyu who was holding your snacks trying to calm you down.

"You little!" You got off Kai and started chasing Yeonjun around. Taehyun took out his phone to film what was happening while Soobin hid in the bathroom.

"I am sorry!" Yeonjun cried. "Never!" You shouted.

"Y/N didn't you escape and hang out with the 97 line?" Beomgyu asked. "You what?" Yeonjun stopped.

"I only ate food with them...." You said as you hid the knife behind her. "You went to the club too, didn't you?" Beomgyu asked. "No, I didn't!" You said.

Beomgyu took your phone from your pocket to unlock it and show the others some photos of you and the other idols.

"I can't believe it.... you cheated on us! With.... with NCT and BTS and.... and...." Kai cried. Soobin hugged him and pated on his back.

"I thought you only loved us...." Soobin said. "Guys come on! You were busy with your comeback and Jungkook offere-" "I can't believe it! How many men did you kiss?" Yeonjun asked.

You looked around and took the snack and ran off to your room.

"Did it work?" Soobin asked. "It did, how did you know about it anyway?" Yeonjun asked. "Jungkook hyung told me, Kai you can stop acting now." Beomgyu said.

Kai didn't rise up his head. "Guys.... he is crying for real..." Soobin said. "Ningning!" All the members ran toward him.

"I know the feeling of the fangirls now when their idols date! Why did she go out with them? They are all handsome and have abs and a hot body! How will I date her now? She is a cheater! Kick her out! She betrayed us! I am going to put ads all over to make bighit kick her." Kai cried. "But she doesn't work there!" Soobin said. "I don't care, she can date only me! Otherwise she can join Chen..." Kai said. "They didn't do anything wrong and.... Chen didn't leave EXO or get kicked out of the SM." Taehyun said.

"Anyway, did you forget about my fight with Beomgyu over Y/N last time?" Soobin asked. "Just wait and see! I will beat them all and date Y/N." Kai cried as he walked off to his room and hugged his plushies.

The next day you all woke up and ate breakfast normally.

"I am so sick of pasta! Can't we eat anything else?" Taehyun asked. "It's the only thing I can cook. Y/N won't agree to cook." Yeonjun said as everyone looked at you and you ignored their looks.