1.

THIS PARTICULAR SCENE DOES NOT FEATURE RAPE.

He moved in and then out at such a speed and force. She gripped the headboard of the bed tightly as he fucked her from behind. She was on her knees, with him jackhammering into her body. He was rough, there was nothing gentle about this night. He wrapped his palm around her soft breasts. The grip was firm, and he snarled in her ear.

A tear slipped from her eyes, and she bit her lip to keep her moaning at bay.

The sound of skin slapping against each other bounced across the walls. There was no stopping him tonight. This was a way for him to prove that she indeed belonged to him, in every way possible.

It was a punishment being with him. The overbearing intimidation, the domineering personality, the tyrannising disposition, and an imposing physique. He didn't understand affection. He did understand ownership: complete and absolute ownership of her body, mind, and soul. When they were in public, he would just place his hand on the small of her back. It was enough to keep everyone away, no one looked at her. No one dared to. If he was scary without her around, then he was menacing in her presence.

He was like a shield around her.

His hand moved downwards, and he started to play with the folds. A soft voice left Apple's lips, a sweet moan.

He growled, and his speed increased more. The sheer fullness of him stretching her. Every time she thought she was used to him, he showed her she wasn't. She could never have enough of him.

The growing need in the pit of her stomach increased. A need to release the bundling energy in her core. A needy moan left her lips, and her lids fluttered and closed. She was pressed against the headboard. He moved his hand away from her folds and spanked her butt sharply. She whimpered but began to move along his length.

She was close to crying, the energy building inside her was now almost unbearable and painful for her to hold. He slammed into her, hitting a sweet spot and she arched her back, her mouth slightly ajar as she came. His calloused hands roughly grabbed her face, and his lips met hers as he continued slamming inside her. The kiss was rough too, she could taste his urgency. He growled loudly against her lips and pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

She sobbed as they kissed, the intensity of their love-making session was reeling. Her grip on the headboard loosened, she was spent. He pulled out of her and pushed her on the bed. Her eyes were still closed as she laid there. He groaned, a guttural voice as he pumped his seed on her stomach. She felt the liquid, and a gasp left her lips.

Then she heard him step down and she let the silence envelope her. The ache in her body bespoke the rough and tempestuous evening that they had.

She felt him hover above her as he cleaned her stomach. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked into his deep onyx eyes that stared back at her. They were angry, so angry and her eyes instantly teared up. She slowly got up despite the apparent ache between her thighs.

Stepping down on the floor she winced as she bent down to pick her robe. She tied the robe around her and piled her long hair on top of her head in a bun all the while as tears streamed down her face.

"I have a long day tomorrow," she whispered, "I would like to sleep."

She turned to him and found him staring at her with that same furiousness as before.

"I bet you want to sleep," he snarled, and she winced. She instantly stepped back from the bed in fear.

"Please," she whispered.

He got off the bed and in all his naked glory and walked towards her.

"It has been two years, and you still persist with the same response," he snapped, "we have been together four years, Apple. How much more time do you need?"