6.

Read the complete book on INKITT for free. Use the link in my description section for the same.

"I cannot believe that I am celebrating Thanksgiving in a club," Apple giggled

She had decided to stay back at school instead of going home all the way to North Dakota for Thanksgiving. Chace too decided to skip Thanksgiving even though he was from New Jersey. In his defence, his parents were in Canada back at his grandmother's place. It was only Natalia who went back home and would be back by tomorrow afternoon. Sebastian was missing her terribly, the way he downed those shot glasses were a proof.

It had been more than a month, and Apple had finally started to move on from the tornado she had experienced; a tornado called Romulus Riccardo. She turned to her friend Sophie and her eyes widened.

Sophie was already gyrating against a dude on the dance floor. Lucky dude, Sophie just didn't gyrate with anybody.

This time she had succeeded in using the fake ID. They were at one of the most happening clubs in NYC, courtesy Sebastian's influential connections. All in all, Apple was excited. She felt a bit naughty too, she had never done anything illegal in her life but today not only had she entered a club specifically for that above twenty-one, but she would also be treating herself to some alcohol.

It was wrong she knew that, but she also knew she was young and wild and free. She hooked her arm with Chace's and dragged him to the bar.

"What do you suggest?" she giggled.

A smirk came on Chace's lips, and he ordered six shots. Soon the little glasses came in front of them, and Chace downed three of them before turning to Apple, she had a look of awe on her face.

"That was so cool, like in the movies," she squealed in delight. Chace shook his head, Apple was beguiling in her own little way. He turned to the rest of the three glasses.

"Now you do it, take it down in one shot," he instructed, "it is going to burn your throat but try not stopping in between,"

She nodded and rubbed her palms and stared at the shot glasses in excitement. Apple picked up a glass, brought it to her lip and just like Chace had said, downed it in one gulp. She shut her eyes as the liquid burned her throat. She jumped a little as the exhilarating drink woke her senses.

"Attagirl," Chace roared, "another one."

She laughed and downed another one. Her entire body was buzzing.

"I think you are good to go for the evening," Chace commented.

Apple nodded and giggled when Chace pulled her to the dance floor. If she hadn't had the drink in her body, she would've probably been too shy to even dance, but the liquid was taking out the Beyonce in her. She slowly began to move as he placed her hand on her waist and looked down at her with a silly smile on his face.