Deleted Scene - Steve Visits Bucky

After talking with Allie, Steve ran down to Bucky's room. He hadn't had the chance to speak with him yet and was nervous. It had been so long since it all happened.

Steve could still remember it well. Feeling helpless, as his friend fell from the train. It tore Steve up inside. Then to find that he was alive all along was unbelievable. He was so happy to have Bucky back.

He got to Bucky's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

Steve opened the door, walking in, to see Bucky looking at him. They both looked at one another, not really knowing what to say.

Then they both grinned. Steve walked over to the bed, pulling up a chair. It felt like no time had passed.

"Hey Buck"

Bucky gave a little smile. He was genuinely happy for the first time in a while.

"Hi Steve"

Steve felt so nervous to be honest. Him and Bucky hadn't had a real conversation in years.

"You feeling ok?"

Bucky nodded with a determined look crossing his face. He's tough. He always has been. He knows how to handle just about anything. Even after what he's been through.

"Not anything i havent endured before"

Steve sighed. He really missed Bucky. And seeing him back to normal felt so surreal. He was Bucky again. His best friend.

"Buck.. Its just.. i can't believe you're back"

Bucky eyes Steve with a knowing look. He was happy to be back. He was still far gone in the mind. Don't get it wrong. He's Bucky. But he'll never be the same again.

"Im glad to be back. I missed you. Punk"

Steve laughed a big laugh, then smirked at Bucky.

"Jerk"

Bucky grinned.