dusty, dan, and mitudo arrive

Chapter 2: getting to yuki

Disclaimer:

I don't own fairy tail, Tmnt, The Story of All of Us

Ples no sue

Ples...ples

Dusty's pov:

I'm on my way to go save yuki....this is a long fall....it's colorful but still....maybe i'll go to sleep.

*dream*

"Why hello ladies and gentlemen traps, wanna lift those skirts."- The Most SExy Dusty

"why? I would, but you lift yours up first." - sexy yuki

"ok but I gotta warn you, I'm pretty sexy down there." -The Most SExy Dusty

"wanna bet, I bet you 10n dollars I'm more sexy than you ." -sexy Yuki

"JAMIE!!!!!"-both sexy demons

"y-yes"-the kinda but not really sexy Jamie.

"who"-The Most SExy Dusty

"is" -sexy Yuki

"the"The Most SExy Dusty

"SEXYIST"-both sexy demons

"..."

"ME AND MY FABULOUS HAIR" -The fantabulous CartyMicCarCar

"and who the hell are you...?"-The most sexy dusty

"CARTER!!! SAY I WIN! SAY HAILEY WINS." -SEMEXY HAILEY

"No because I obviously win!"-Fantabulous cartymiccarcar

*dream end*

I wake up and i'm still falling. Man that was a weird dream. But i know for a fact yuki would never act like that, She is way too shy. I wonder how long i will fall for....

"HEY IS THAT MY FRIDGE!!! I THOUGHT I'D LOST YOU!"

I love my fridge so much... so i did the only logical thing and climbed inside. Alright know to get back to another dream.

...

No ones pov:

While duty was in the fridge our beautiful blue haired female was lying in the grass of a strange meadow. She was injured from falling. When she fell she hit a bunch of trees and a flying craft. Im seriously where did the craft come from. There's no flying crafts in magnolia. Only flying cats. Anyway a strange man who looked 16 saw her and got worried.

??? pov:

I was walking through the woods trying to figure how i got here when i saw a little girl who had blue hair and looked about 14. So i ran up to the girl to get a closer look. 'Holy shit she looks beat up. What am i supposed to do!' i picked up the girl and brought her to my place. I built a house in the middle of the woods. I have one more guest staying with me and he got tho this dimension like i did. But we were in highly different circumstances.

*he spaced out*

By the time i got to my house or cottage it was getting dark outside and the girl was freezing. Im mean like how is she this cold her skin is like ice. So i picked up my pace to get her inside.

???2 pov:

I was reading a book when dan rushed inside the house panting while holding a girl with blue hair who looks beat up. Her clothes were ripped and she had something on her right arm that was dark blue that i couldn't really see. I was about to ask what happened when the girl woke up and jumped out of dans arms and ran to the wall. She looked so scared. I looked at her arm and saw the fairy tail guild mark on her forearm. 'I know why i recognized her, she's grays daughter.' i went to take a step closer to her when an ice and water wall surrounded her keeping us away. So i decided to talk to her.