Saving Yuki

Chapter 3: Saving Yuki

Disclaimer:

I do not own fairy tail, tmnt, of The story of all of us

please no sue, ples ples

Mitsudo's Pov:

I was about to tell Gray that this dusty fellow wasn't here but he suddenly burst out of nowhere. He then asked me what the temperature was and I told him 150. But what he said next startled me.

"shit we have to hurry! She is already in stage two!"

what does he mean stage two!?!? for once I don't understand what's going on and that scares me. I don't want her to die on me...

Dusty's Pov:

Shit Shit Shit! Damn it! Why wasn't I here earlier? I have no time to worry about that now. ok, cold in the room. Check. stripped to underwear. Check. Marks are continuously growing. Check. from my information Mitsudo has density magic. I know what to do.

"Mitsudo I need you to use your density magic on her, just enough pressure so she doesn't move."

"How do y-"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN SO JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

DAMNIT. I don't have time for this shit right now. if I don't do anything now she will die. Ok dust just breathe.

"Ok, we are going to need the chamomile flower, comfrey plant, lavender, mint(peppermint) plantain, rosemary and the plant called the wooly lamb ears."

After I said that Dan looked like I was speaking a foreign language and Mitsudo asked me a question.

"I know what a lot of these are but what are wooly lamb ears?"

"Wooly lamb ears in a leaf that is thicker than a normal leaf and looks like it's covered in white fur."

Mitsudo looked like he took that information to heart and Dan looked completely and utterly lost. Mitsudo called out to Dan and took him to go get the plants.

While they are looking for the plants I was making sure Yuki didn't get any worse. I guess ill just wait. "I wonder how their search is going?"

*Meanwhile*

Dan's Pov:

Why did I get dragged along? I don't even know what these plants look like. Mitsudo thought it was a good idea yo split up but I can't find the stupid mint plant. "Why is this plant so hard to find"

*five minutes later*

I feel really stupid... it was right in front of my face this whole FUCKING time... welp, time to find mitsudo.

...

After a few minutes, I found him but we were missing one plant. The. fucking. Wooly. lamb. Plant thing. We took a few minutes discussing and decided to go further into the forest. I wonder how this will turn out.......... That didn't take long. So we get to go home now right.

Mitsudo's Pov:

I was explaining things to Dan and realized he wasn't paying attention to me so I just grabbed his arm and dragged him further into the forest. After about minutes of walking.

"Dan, I think we found the plant." He responded with a happy yet relieved sound and we started to head back 'home'. When we got there dusty was running a bath and I asked him the most logical thing. "Dusy....what are you doing?"

"I'm making a bath for Yuki to help her heal properly."

I placed the plants on the table and he started to work.

Dusty's Pov:

I started to grind up the herbs, plantain, and chamomile together to help with the joint pain, bruises, and skin irritation. I then added some honey I always have on me (don't ask) to make it a paste and applied the mixture to the wooly leaf. I then applied the leaf to the affected areas. I proceeded to combine the clover tree flower with the oil and applied it to her gums to help relieve tooth pain. I then grabbed the petals off the chamomile flower, lavender, and mint leaves and added them to the bath so they can soak for roughly 5 minutes. All right, I think I'm ready.

"Mitsudo i need you to put Yuki in the tub for me."

After I stated that he asked what the petals were for. And I told him the honest truth. "The chamomile is for the rashes and lavender is to help the blood circulation."

Mitsudo then asked what the mint was for.

"The mint is to help her muscles to relax and help with any oncoming headaches," Mitsudo asked what we should do now and I told him we would wait.

Dan's Pov:

While dusty and mitsudo are talking I was watching the area so we can be safe. After I finished, Mitsudo said we should go to bed and wait till she wakes up. Is that really all we can do at the moment. All we can do is sit and wait. I want to do more than I am. Mitsudo called me over and said to rest while he took his first watch. So we all went to bed.

*while with Yuki*

It's dark and scary though I should find a way out.

*5 minutes later*

There's noise but can't pinpoint what it is.it just keeps getting louder. It sounds like a static coming from the television. After a while, the noise suddenly stopped. I'm alone In this pit of darkness.there is no place for logic, no explanation of why I'm here. It's just a prolonged nightmare where fear and loneliness are combined into the unexplainable and there walking hand in hand through the never-ending darkness. After waiting in a nightmare-like place a lightbulb appeared and it seemed to suck in the darkness. As I tried to get closer the light bulb vanished into nothingness. soon I started to lose myself somewhere in the darkness. I'm starting to wonder if I'm alive or just a hollow breathing shell. I'm taking slow deep breaths so I don't cry. Though if I'm stuck in this abyss any longer I might just do it. But then I realized....

"My demons are back and stranger than ever."