11.

Wanda, Pietro, Edward and Bella sit with Angela, Eric, Mike and Jessica. Edward and Bella at the end slightly apart, Pietro and Wanda between them, Wanda rolls her eyes listening to the others, Pietro smirks and kisses her head. Angela is busy addressing a pile of note card envelopes whilst Mike writes what he says on a legal pad.

"My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if you just believe, blah, blah, blah.." he rips the page off and hands it to Jessica.

"Yeah, this will be my speech. If I want people to throw their diplomas at my head" She crumples the paper and throws it at Mike.

"Ya gotta embrace the clichés, Jess. They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians" Angela chuckles and points at Eric.

"This is why you're not valedictorian"

"I choose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family" Wanda, Pietro and Bella chuckle.

"Jess doesn't need clichés, she's gonna rock that speech" Jess smiles.

"Rock? It'll change lives" Alice and Jasper abruptly appear carrying trays of food.

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice announces as they sit down.

"After all, how many times will we graduate high school" Jasper states with a wink at Wanda before taking the seat at her side, Wanda sitting beside Pietro, Wanda snorts a little.

"A party? At your house?"

"Whoa, I've never seen your house"

"No one's ever seen their house"

"Another party, Alice?" Bella asks looking to her worriedly.

"It'll be fun"

"That's what you said last time" Suddenly Alice freezes, Wanda cocks her head.

"Well, cool, that's a really...uh normal of you. What time?" Mike looks to Alice waiting for an answer. "Dress code?" nothing. "Bring anything? Cheetos?" Bella looks to Edward who just shrugs.

"Wake up, Alice"

"She hasn't been getting much sleep lately, senior jitters" Jasper manages to placate the table who go back to their tasks, Wanda glances to Pietro and curls her hand under the table, Pietro catches the movement and slaps the inside of her wrist.

"Wanda, ne, stani, ima previše ljudi ovde ... samo ih pitam kasnije" (Wanda, no, wait, there are too many people here ... just ask them later) She pulls her hand back and looks to him.

"Šta ako oni ne žele da nam kažeš? Šta ako lažu? Šta .... ako postoji nešto više dešava ovde? Ne mogu više cudno!" (What if they don't want to tell us? What if they lie? What....if there is something more going on here? I can't do more weird!)

"Smiri se, znate šta se dešava kada vaše emocije postanu nestabilni" (Calm down, you know what happens when your emotions become unstable) Wanda stands and glares at Pietro before walking away, he sighs and rubs his head. The others are staring at him now, Alice takes his hand. Jasper stares after Wanda, worried. "Senior jitters" he reuses Jasper's words, the two of them sharing a look before Jasper looks to Edward.

.................................

Wanda sits in the corner of a dark classroom with her knees to her chest and her fingers pressed into her head.

"Wanda" her hands shoot out and she fires a red energy ball at a wide-eyed Jasper who barely misses it, she whimpers and jumps up.

"I'm sorry!" she holds out her hand, this time to show no harm. "I didn't mean to"