19.

"Are we going to argue about this again?" Wanda asks crossing her arms over her chest. Jasper sighs and runs his fingers through his hair as he paces.

"Yes we are, and I will keep arguing until you change your mind"

"I'm not going to change my mind," she tells him. "We've been through this" Jasper hangs his head and sighs. "Jasper"

"When you sleep....do you know what I do?" she shakes her head as he looks to her. "I worry, my mind...it just...it comes up with different scenarios..and all I see, is you getting hurt....this isn't some human army like you've fought against before...this is a vampire army"

"I am aware," she tells him, she moves to him and takes his hand. "Me and Pietro...we are a very well oiled machine when it comes to fighting together......" Jasper looks away, Wanda touches his chest. "Jasper...Jaz" she pulls him closer. "I love you....but this argument...it makes me feel like you are belittling me" she looks up at him. "Are you? Belittling me?"

"No" he shakes his head. "No I am not....you know I think you are incredible" he clutches her face. "Wanda, you are the most beautiful and talented and magic person I have ever met...I am not belittling you" he kisses her. "You mean so much to me" he whispers. "And the thought of them, of anyone hurting you.....It is not because I think you are not capable" he pulls her closer. "Darlin', it is the thought of losing you, that is why I am arguing with you on this...I just want you to be safe" Wanda wraps her arms around his waist as he kisses her forehead.

"I will be....trust in me.." Jasper nods and wraps his own arms around her.

"I'm sorry I made you feel belittled," he tells her.

"I'm sorry we keep arguing about this," she tells him back, Jasper kisses her head.

"Me too" he strokes her hair and then pulls back. "How about I cook you breakfast?" Wanda raises an eyebrow.

"You can cook?"

"I was human once" he pokes her nose and then kisses her. "Plus...Esme's been teaching me...I was going to surprise you when this was all over and make you breakfast in bed" Wanda kisses him smiling away.

"You can still make me breakfast in bed" Jasper raises an eyebrow and smirks at her.

"Well...you have to get back into bed then" he lifts her up, Wanda laughs and lets him carry her towards her bed.

................

Jacob faces Bella and Edward. They're in the center of the field. Jasper stands several paces behind Edward, an arm wrapped around Wanda, if they have little time left they are going to spend it together.

"You're not fighting?" Jacob asks Edward, slightly.....actually very amused. "What, you pull a muscle or something?"

"He's doing it for me. Okay?" Bella answers, Jacob looks at her, at Edward, shakes his head with disdain.

"Whatever. Just tell me the plan" Jasper kisses Wanda's head and steps forward slightly.

"This field will give us an advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella's scent. It needs to end here"

"Edward and I are going on a campsite. Even if he carries me, they'll still pick up our scents" Bella adds.

"Your stench, however, is revolting" Edward snarks back, Jasper looks back at Wanda who rolls her eyes, Jasper smirks and looks forward again.

"Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks"

"What he means, is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me," Bella tells him.

"Done" Edward looks to Jasper.

"This is not a good idea"'

"Edward. They won't want to get anywhere near his... odor" Jasper corrects.

"Okay, let's just try it" Edward finally nods. Bella extends her arms to Jacob. He grins, picks her up, holding her tight.

"Eau de wolf, comin' up"

"Run" Jacob runs with Bella, Wanda rolls her eyes.

"What are you worried about?" Wanda asks, Edward looks to her. "She loves you...."

"She loves him too...." Wanda smiles and shakes her head.

"Not the way she loves you" Edward looks down. "She would murder the world for you, that's the love she has for YOU. Not for him" Jasper moves to her side and takes her hand kissing her head. "You have movie love" Edward smiles. "She will end up with you......forever" Edward looks to her.

"Thank you" Wanda shrugs and leans against Jasper's side.

"Shall we go home?" he asks, Wanda smiles up at him and nods.

"I would like that....it's freezing out here" Jasper chuckles and lifts her up, leaning down to kiss her before vamp-speeding away.