Two

..>> But I know.. In the end you'll be mine.

I'm pressed against the kitchen counter as he's inches away from me. Suddenly he places his thigh between my legs right above where my heat is coming from. I get flustered and he notices.

San: I love making you this way.

He moves the hair away from my neck and leans to kiss it. He plants a kiss on my neck and continues all over till I grab a hand full of his hair trying to prevent myself from giving in so fast. Lord knows I try but he's a demon and he possesses my body. I let out a soft moan and I feel him smirk on my skin. He put his hand over my waist and I grab onto him, he knew what I wanted. Without noticing it, I start grinding on his thigh while he continues to leave love marks onto me.

He slides off my straps of my shirt and starts kissing my chest before he could reach for my breasts, his phone started ringing. He both stop and he says to me;

San: Don't move.

He walks over to his phone and answers it. It's Wooyoung, I walk over to him curious. As he gets off the phone, he looks at me.

y/n: Does he know?

San: Mmm, he's aware that I've arranged something for him.

y/n: What if he doesn't want me?

He chuckles at that comment.

San: Who wouldn't want you?

He hugs me and rushes to a kiss that lifts into a passionate kiss filled with hunger. We just had sex last night but he could always go more, and so could I. But maybe not today.

I break off the kiss and smile at him.

y/n: We should finish putting the stuff away, we got ice cream out remember?

San: Oh my GAWWD {if u know u know}

Fast forward to the next day. I've have time to think about it and I definitely like the idea and I feel like I can make this 10x more fun. I decide to go out alone to "shop". I walk into a store to see adult toys and sexual related things around me. I smile and walk in deeper to find what I was looking for. I get to a section of lingerie for women and look for one that they will both like(more so San). After looking, I find a one of the color San adores most on me. He loves any shade of red.

I grabbed it from it's placement and look to the left and see a different section of items which happen to be handcuffs of different colors

I grabbed it from it's placement and look to the left and see a different section of items which happen to be handcuffs of different colors. Of course me and San already have some but I wouldn't DARE put them on Wooyoung, that's just a little wrong.

I go to purchase my things and luckily I don't have to feel weird since the cashier is a woman, I pay, she puts my items in a transparent bag. -- I get something to snack on before I head home. As I get into my car, San calls me but I just ignore it since i'm already on my way home and i'm not that far.

Walking towards my door I hear San laughing, I unlock it and walk in. Without looking at what's to be seen in front of me, I turn back to the door to re-lock it. I finally turn around and jump at the site of San and his group of friends staring at me. My eyes go wide and I hide the bag behind my back, praying no one noticed it or cared to focus on what's inside it.

y/n: Oh! Hey guys, I didn't know you were coming over..

San: I tried to call and let you know they were here.

y/n: R-right, I was driving when you called me.. -- I laugh nervously. I make eye contact with everyone as I approach them to say hello. As i'm saying hello to everyone, San talks to me.

San: You went shopping I see. -- I bounce out of the side hug that I was receiving from Mingi and responded to him.

y/n: Yeah, I just woke up and remembered I wanted to buy something before it sold out.

Wooyoung: Ah! What is it? -- Of course HE had to be the one to ask me.

y/n: Just an outfit I wanted. Don't be so nosy Wooyoung. -- I say then smile at him. San hugs me, getting all my attention to him.

San: Can't wait to see you in it. -- Then he kisses me. If only you knew.

y/n: You'll definitely be surprised when you see me in it.

Yeosang: OKAY GUYS, don't forget you have company over.

y/n: Sorry, are you guys hungry?

Yunho: YES I'M STARVING.

Hongjoong: You're always hungry. -- We laugh for a moment.

y/n: I'll make everyone dinner, don't worry about it.

Hongjoong: Are you sure y/n? We wouldn't mind ordering food.

y/n: Of course, you guys are my boys.

Jongho: Boys? Y/n.. Please don't say that again. -- We laugh again.

y/n: Let me put my stuff away and i'll come back out to get dinner started.

I go to my room and find a hiding stop so that San doesn't find it before he actually gets to see it.

San: Did I see what I think I saw in that bag?

I jump and turn to see San standing in the door way.