Six

..>> I sit on his lap and kiss him without a response.

He tries to lift his hands to touch me, I break the kiss and pull them back down. I kiss him again, letting him let off and trace his kisses to my neck, moaning softly I start to grind on his body. He makes his way to my breast and I grab onto his hair, making him let out a noise. I push his body to the bed so that he's laying down. I let him watch me enjoy myself as i'm grinding on his body and grabbing onto myself. Hm, I wonder what San is thinking. I won't turn around to check though. I lean down to him.

y/n: Do you want me yet? -- Suddenly I felt my body flip to my back, now with him on top of me.

Wooyoung: Rule #1, make sure the handcuffs are tight enough to keep me locked. I've got you now. -- He puts me into the handcuffs and I don't even stop him, I'm still shocked. He kisses me again, to my neck, to my breasts. He removes the cloth that cover my nipples and asks;

Wooyoung: Are they sensitive?

y/n: N--

Before I could say no, he pinched them. I moaned at this sudden action and tried to grab him but he held my arms above my head.

Wooyoung: No. Touching.

I chuckled and followed to what he said. He placed his warm tongue onto my nipples and you know, I guess they are sensitive because I moaned quite loudly.

Wooyoung: I haven't even gotten to the best part yet. -- He smirked.

He let go of my breasts and kissed them, lower and lower he went. Eventually he got to my warmth and asked me;

Wooyoung: Are you okay?

y/n: Y-yes..

Before I knew it, I felt the cloth removed and he inserted two fingers inside me. That made me moan loudly and arch my back. He moved in and out, he stopped for a second to lean above me. He pressed my body down with his hand and watched me squirm as he started to finger me again. He watched my expression and loved it, he smiled like a demon at me as he stared at me.

Wooyoung: Do you like this?

y/n: Y-yes..

I felt my climax coming, and I told him so.

y/n: I'm g-gonna c-

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, he pulled his fingers out.

y/n: Heyyyy!!!

Wooyoung: Sorry not yet. -- He smiled at me.

Wooyoung: Sit up on the bed.

I did as he told me to do. I sat up and he took the handcuffs off of me. Almost forgetting San was here, I turned to him and he seemed like his blood was boiling but I could see his dick print from where I was, he still loved watching me. I continued to look at him on purpose as I asked Wooyoung this question.

y/n: Can I touch you now? -- San tilted his head at me and I could tell he was biting down on his tongue. Taking my attention away from San, Wooyoung leaned to my ear.

Wooyoung: Yes, you can touch me.

I felt his hands trace along my back, then he pushed my forward so that I was on my hands and knees.

Wooyoung: Do you want me yet? -- Mocking me. Hot.

y/n: I can wait if you want to play still. -- I said playfully.

Wooyoung: Hell no. -- I bit my lip and chuckled at him.

Without telling me, he thrusted inside me. I screamed and grabbed onto the sheets. He gave me no time to get used to his size and I loved that. He thrusted more and more and I continued to moan due to him. He gribbed onto my ass and smacked it twice. Just for fun I dirty talked with him.

y/n: Please keep going. -- I said in a more moany tone voice.

Wooyoung: I wasn't going to stop.

With my attempt at the most sexy face, I look at San who's face is almost red. Yep, he's boiled. Just to top it off, I look at him and moan, staring with deep eye contact. Closing my eyes and adding "Mmm" while smiling so he knows i'm enjoying it. I open my eyes due to the feeling of Wooyoung un-clipping the back of the lingerie. I go along with what he's doing. I take it off.

y/n: Should I take off the bottoms too then?

Wooyoung: Yes. Do it now.

I get back up off the bed, staring at the ground. I slide off my bottom lingerie piece and sit on the bed. Teasing San I look at him and ask.

y/n: Are you sure you don't want to join us?

He looks at me angry but I can still see lust in his eyes. He places his hand on his face and squeezes his lips with his thumb and index finger and shakes his head no.

y/n: Your loss.

I lay on the bed, instead on my back. He leans over me and kisses me. His kisses are amazing. He grabs my legs and places his cock by my entrance, he looks at me with an "Are you ready?" face and I nod yes to him.

He thrusts into me but this time he takes it slow and keeps it at that pace. We both moan and it might sound rude but I like it rough so I wanted more.

y/n: Harder please.

Without hesitation he goes faster and it causes my moans to get louder. He goes faster and faster. My climax gets closer and closer. Finally it's here and I scream it.

y/n: Keep going p-please! I'm going to cum!! -- He does so and we both reach our high at the same time. But he lightly thrusts into me as he finishes.