Four

..>> I turn away without needing to look to notice the both of them were a bit shocked at my response.

Just to play it off, I broke off the silence.

y/n: Are you guys okay?

San: AH, yeah. Are you enjoying your food Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: Yeah, I've actually never been here until today.

y/n: OH MY GOD, I ALMOST FORGOT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG!!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG!!!

Wooyoung: Thank you y/n. You didn't have to tell me, I knew that you knew already.

y/n: Don't be ridiculous, of course I had to tell you!

San: Are you busy after this?

Wooyoung: No. I finished everything already, i'm your guys for the rest of the day. Of course if any doesn't tell me to do something last minute.

San: Yeah, they can wait.

~~~We finish our food

San: Do you want to go the small and get birthday gifts? I figured we can take you and pick out your own present so you'll be guaranteed to like it.

Wooyoung: Oh wow, that was the big thing you had be prepare for?

San: No. That's not until later.

y/n: You might as well take the offer.

Wooyoung: Okay, let's go.

We get to the mall and he is looking at shoes and eventually he comes to us with a pair that he wants.

Wooyoung: Found it.

San: This is really what you want?

Wooyoung: Guaranteed to like it.

y/n: Want it wrapped?

Wooyoung: No thanks, that's a little much.

y/n: Okay good because I was just trying to be nice. -- He laughs at me.

y/n: What a cute laugh.

San: Hey come to the line guys! -- San says before he could respond.

The cashier takes the shoes and we pay for him.

y/n: Anything else you want to do?

Wooyoung: Nothing in mind. Hey San, when is my present going to be done?

San: You're so impatient. Do you want it now? -- My eyes go wide.

Wooyoung: Yessssss, I want to know what it is already.

San: It's getting dark out. Let's go back to the house and i'll give it to you.

I got more anxious but the more I think about it, the more I want it.

Everyone gets into the car but I stay quiet since I know what'll happen when we get home. I let San & Wooyoung talk on the drive home without me interrupting. I get out of the car and stop my steps as I feel a hand around my waist.

San: Don't be nervous. You'll love it. -- He kissed me and I kissed back. It got more intense the more we kissed and we pulled each other close while grabbing each others face, losing control.

Wooyoung: Hey guys, i'm waiting at the front door. -- He shouted from afar which caused us to stop but not lose eye contact. I smirked at him.

y/n: YOU'LL love it. -- I walked away making sure to leave him confused.

y/n: We're coming!! -- I say with a wide smile.