Rule 4: More Explanation

Flowers Part 2: With the soulmate flowers one can find out what their mate means to them forever with the help of color. These colors are only activated when two flowers touch. {Example being if Izuku and Enji have their flowers in hand, all they have to do is have the petals touch and the flower will change from the colors of each other and change to a hot red color.} This also works with other people, kids use it to find friend groups and people to stay away from. Colors going as Yellow-Friends, Purple-Best Friend, Light blue-Platonic Soulmates, Red-Lover/ Soulmate, and Black-Enemy. Another cool thing about the flowers is that they can change into little things to make it harder for them to get lost. It can turn into a ring, a headband, a hairpin, piercings (earrings and others), phone charms, a hair tie, a necklace, or a bracelet. On all those items the colors of their soulmate turn into Gems.  (Just in case it wasn't clear or you're new and/ or didn't read the one I'm rewriting. Flowers and familiars are the same things, they turned into each other.) 

Familiar Part 2: As a familiar, it's kind of hard to follow their owners so; they can change into tattoos and their owners can move the tat at will and to somewhere more convenient for them to be released. When saying out, release, go or awaken while talking to or concentrating on them when saying it, they come out. Familiars can speak every language their owner and C's can. Familiars have the same quirks are their C's and more when or if they are trained. All an all there is one more thing about familiars is that they leave an imprint when they are released; with that imprint, the owner can turn into a weapon. This weapon is an extension of the owners' quirks; as an added bonus purebloods and only purebloods can use their weapons at wands (like SVTFOE but no cheek marks) and use magic, but their magic can only go as far is their own quirks but more powerful when used in a spell.

Languages: 

Soul- Only villagers, and people who learn it can talk/ hear this. No matter what country they're from soul sounds the same if not with just a small bit of an accent of where they come from.

Heart- Only Soulmates and familiars can talk/ hear. 

Body- Only family/ friends and familiars can talk/ hear this. 

Heart and Body is the same language as Soul they just sound different to different people. It's kind of like a deep American-southern man and a British man trying to listen in on each other's conversation. Familiar can speak all three languages but only to their owners and C's.

Hi, guys, I hope the rules are helping you set up the world better and ya'll can understand them

Hi, guys, I hope the rules are helping you set up the world better and ya'll can understand them. If you guy want I'll add the pregnancy rules for villagers and familiars. If there is anything that ya'll don't get feel free to comment and I'll get to it. THAT ALL FOR NOW.