Episode 8

Bart dressed in a doctor's lab-coat, enters Theresa's hospital room with the vial that Alistair's hired doctor handed him. Bart injects the vial into Theresa's IV and quickly leaves her room, so as not to be detected when Theresa flat-lines.

As on schedule, Theresa's monitor sounds, alerting the staff that Theresa has flat-lined. Dr. Copley grabs a crash-cart and heads to Theresa's room, while the head nurse calls a Code Red.

Grabbing the paddles on the crash-cart, Dr. Copley shocks Theresa. . .no response. She shocks Theresa's heart again. . .but no response. Not wanting to lose another patient, Dr. Copley shocks Theresa again, just as her supervisor, Dr. Wilson walks in.

"Dr. Copley, it's over." Dr. Wilson says, taking the paddles from her. "Theresa is gone."

"No! She can't be!" Dr. Copley cries.

Just as Dr. Copley as given up on reviving Theresa, and is about to cover her face, Theresa takes a breath.

"Oh, thank goodness." Dr. Copley cries out, relieved. "She came back."

"Her pulse is low." Dr. Wilson adds. "We need to run some tests to find out what happened."

"I don't understand?" Dr. Copley wonders. "She was stable after the termination of the pregnancy?"

As Dr. Wilson and Dr. Copley rush Theresa to have tests done, Ethan comes back.

"Where are you taking my wife?" Ethan asks.

Dr. Copley stays behind to talk to Ethan while Dr. Wilson takes Theresa for tests.

"Ethan, I'm so sorry." Dr. Copley tries to explain.

"What happened to my wife, Dr.?" Ethan asks Dr. Copley. "I thought she was doing okay?"

"Ethan, Theresa flat-lined for no reason. We thought she was gone, but then she finally took a breath. We are taking her for tests to see what happened."

"Thank you Dr. Copley for taking good care of Theresa." Ethan told her. "I just wish Theresa felt she could come to me about the cancer."

"I understand, Ethan. I tried to tell Theresa to tell you. But you know how stubborn Theresa is. She wanted to give you this baby, and she didn't care the cost to her health."

"Yes, I know, Theresa can be stubborn when she wants something." Ethan agreed.

As Ethan waits for Dr. Wilson to run tests on Theresa, Bart dials Alistair's cell, who is at Crane Industries.

"Well, Boss, it's done!" Bart informs Alistair.

"Theresa is dead?" Alistair inquires.

"She flat-lined as I was leaving her room." Bart tells him.

"Well done, Bart. You will be well-compensated for your efforts." Alistair tells him. "I'm writing out the check now."

Alistair ends his call and picks up his glass of wine and waits for the fallout on Theresa's death.