Volume 3 Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

After Team JNPR and Team SSSN's fight, Onyx decides to chill in his room. He is currently lying down on his bed listening to music.

Onyx: What to do? What to do?

???: Onyx...

Onyx quickly gets up and looks around the room only to find nothing.

Onyx: What the fuck?

???: Onyx Richards... Son of (F/N) and (M/N) Richards.

Onyx gets off of his bed and looks around the room frantically. 

Onyx: Am I... going insane?

???: No you're not. In due time Onyx. We will meet.

The camera zooms out to reveal the hooded person from before floating in the air watching him. All of a sudden, a gust of wind almost takes the hood off. But it was enough to reveal the person watching Onyx, has a golden body.

???: Ozpin doesn't even have a plan to defeat Salem. He doesn't even know how to defeat her. Soon... you will bear the responsibility of defeating her. It's up to you whether you're up to the task.

The hooded person slowly fades away as Onyx hears clashing sounds outside. He looks outside the window and sees...

 He looks outside the window and sees

Onyx: What the?

Onyx looks at the crowd and sees Ruby and Weiss watching the battle.

Onyx: Maybe they can explain what's going on.

Onyx quickly grabs his sword back harness that contains Deathblade and dashes out of the room.

(scene change)

Onyx quickly dashes to where the fight is and pushes through the crowd to get to Ruby and Weiss.

Onyx: Ruby! Weiss! What's going on?!

Weiss: Ruby's uncle attacked my sister!

Ruby: What?! That's not true!

Onyx: Well whatever the reason is. (unsheathes Deathblade) I have to stop it before someone gets hurt.

Weiss: What?!

Ruby: No! Onyx! You could get hurt!

Onyx: Better than letting anyone else get hurt!

Onyx then sees the two people fighting about to charge at each other with their weapons. He quickly dashes between them, activates Lightning Fist on his left hand. Deathblade clashes with the man's scythe while Onyx's Lightning Fist clashes with the Atlesian lady's weapon. Both of them bear a look of surprise.