Volume 7 Chapter 1

Surprise mothertruckers! I know I said I might post on Friday but I've been working on this chapter since the first episode released about 2 days ago. And I managed to finish it so I just said screw it. I'll release it early. So yeah, that happened. But anyways, Volume 7 is here and I'm excited! There's so much storylines I could make with Onyx for this volume. Onyx and his parents past is one example, how he deals with the people in Atlas constantly comparing him and so forth. But the one storyline I'm most excited for is Onyx and the Schnee Family. So yeah, we'll see how the episodes go but now... onto the reading!

The camera pans down from the cracked moon as the airship Onyx and his friends reside in, pass through the various Atlesian airships. In the background, various people are speaking from the radio. The radio inside Onyx's airship suddenly turns on.

Atlas Air Control: Manta 5-1... welcome home.... Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega 12.. A security team will meet you there, over.

Ruby: I don't understand... What's happening here?

Qrow: I don't know.

Jaune: But, we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so... I guess we land and get some answers...

Kelly: I don't think that's a good idea Jaune.

The group turn to Weiss and Kelly who are staring at the window, observing the fleet.

Weiss: I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before.

Onyx: So you're saying.

Kelly: If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood.

Weiss: They might even take me back to my father....

Everyone stays silent.

Blake: So....

Weiss: Winter! (to Maria) Put some distance between us and the fleet..

Maria: You don't have to tell me twice.

Maria pushes a few buttons as the ship speeds off into the distance.

(scene change)

The scene cuts over to Mantle, looking ominously gloomy, with very few people outside.

The group look at the city, with a confused look before looking at a billboard to reveal Ironwood, with a beard and a bandage above his right eyebrow

Ironwood: Many have described this as uncertain times. And while that may be the case, for the rest of the world... I can tell you what is certain... the Kingdom of Atlas will remain strong and it will remain safe.. That, is my promise.

Onyx: ("What the heck happened to you General? You look like a binge drinker now.")

Yang: General Ironwood, he looks...