1📱

Evan's pov
I finally made an instagram

It's called: @Tree_Hansen11

Should I post?no wait,what if my bullies see my posts?But Alana wanted to follow me on Instagram,oh god I'm only an 6th grader...I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING!

5 years later...

Connor's pov
I'm walking through the halls of school only to see what I normally see everyday.my crush,Evan Hansen,getting bullied.i sighed,"Fuck it..."I thought.i punched Oscar and Morris Delancey,"Leave him alone!"I growled.they scoffed and ran off,Evan held his cast arm."You ok?"I asked,"U-Um,y-yes.A-All t-thanks to-to y-yo-you o-of course!"he said.i think he's blushing,but I can't tell.i helped him up,"I'm Connor."I introduced myself."U-Um,I-I'm Evan."he introduced himself as well,"I already knew that you adorable cinnamon roll."I thought.

I held his cast,took out a sharpie and signed it in big letters.Next to the C,I wrote my number.And next to the O,I wrote my Instagram."O-Oh g-gee t-thanks."he said,looking at his cast."No problem."i said,then the bell rang."See you at lunch Evan."I said,walking away.

Evan's pov
"See you at lunch Evan."he said as we walked away,I blushed.i looked down at my cast,I was screaming internally in my head.HE SAID SEE YOU AT LUNCH!!!DOES THAT MEAN HE WANTS TO EAT LUNCH WITH ME?!

Connor's pov
While waiting for Evan I tried to find Evan's Instagram,because trust me when I say this:everyone except for the teachers and staff have Instagrams.i then finally found it:

@Tree_Hansen16

"Huh?there's nothing on his page??"I thought,"H-He-Hey C-Co-Con-Connor!"I heard Evan say.i closed my phone,"hey Evan."i said as I sat next to him.he looked down,"Hey,What's wrong?"I asked."W-We-Well,my-my fr-Well f-fa-fam-Family friend J-Ja-Jar-Jared thinks we-we aren't friends."he said,"Well then he's dumb."i said.Evan giggled,I blushed."So,lets prove to everyone we're friends."i said,he blushed."U-Um ok!"he said,he kinda sounded confident."So,What's your favorite color?"I asked him basic questions,after 20 questions the bell rang,Evan looked sad."Wanna maybe,I don't know,hang out after school?"I asked.His face lit up with joy,"O-Of c-co-course!"he said.