PART 1 - The Beginning

Hermione's POV

I woke up and went to the bathroom to shower. My mother called me to come down for breakfast and she also said that I need to hurry up and put on some nice clothes because we had some guests.

 'Who would come and visit us on a Sunday morning at 9 am?' I thought to myself. I decided to wear something comfy and casual but still nice and cute. *outfit below*

I went downstairs and saw Blaise Zabini and a really pretty woman with long black hair and green eyes which I assumed was his mother, sitting in my house and talking to my parents

I went downstairs and saw Blaise Zabini and a really pretty woman with long black hair and green eyes which I assumed was his mother, sitting in my house and talking to my parents. Suddenly the woman noticed me and stopped talking. When my mom saw where she was looking, she greeted me and invited me to sit with them. 

I sat on the sofa across from the Zabini's and started a conversation with them "Uhm hello, what brought you here?" I said and the woman replied "Hey Hermione it's so nice to see you after so many years..." her eyes were filling with tears of joy or maybe sadness.

I looked at her with a confused look and she just smiled and asked my mother to tell me the truth. "What truth?" I asked obviously really confused and looked over to Blaise who was just sitting there looking at the floor.

 My mom stood up and said, "You see Hermione, the truth is that me and Hugo (Mr. Granger's name) aren't your biological parents..."

Heya :3 I know this was a really short chapter and all, but I'll try to write a longer one when I have some time. I hope you enjoyed it and please leave me some feedback! Cya!!
*I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS*