PART 7 - Hogwarts

Nobody's POV

They left the Manor early in the morning and soon arrived to the King's Cross train station. Blaise and Skye ran through the wall.
"I can't believe we are actually going back to Hogwarts" Skye said. She looked a bit sad as she said that and Blaise noticed it.
"Hey sis what's wrong?" he asked, looking at her
"Oh it's nothing, just all the memories are coming back, some good some bad..."

They got on to the train and sat down in an empty compartment.
"I'm gonna go look for Ginny, Harry and Ron. Blaise wanna come with me?"
"Yeah sure Skye, let's go"

They found them and stepped in.
"What do you want Zabini," Ron said rather angry, not even noticing Skye was standing right next to him.
"Ron calm down we just want to tell you guys something" Skye replied
"Go on then, tell us what you want us to hear, beautiful," He said.  

 Ginny looked at him with a shocked expression on her face. After all, he had a girlfriend.

Skye started talking before Ginny could murder Ron
"Okay uhm, first of all you have a girlfriend which I know is Lavender and second do not flirt with me. Not because I'm your ex but because Blaise over here wouldn't like it"
Ginny's jaw dropped, so did Harry's. Ron was a bit shocked but slowly started to talk again.
"I don't even know your name and what do you mean with my ex? A girl gorgeous like you would never become my ex and why would Zabini care if I would flirt with you?! Is he your boyfriend or something?!" Ron got angry.

"He's not my boyfriend. He is my brother, and this is what I came to talk about"
Skye told them about her real family and her new friends, her new name,...

"I am not replacing you with someone, I just made some new friends"
Ginny came over to her and hugged her
"That's amazing Mione, I mean Skye! I'm happy that you found your real family"
Ron and Harry looked furious

"So now you are one of the snakes huh? I never want to see you again!" these words hurt Skye more than anything Ron had ever said "GET LOST, I RATHER DIE THAN BE YOUR FRIEND AGAIN!" he shouted at her. Ginny looked at Skye with an apologetic look. 

"So that's how you feel about me now? NOW THAT I BECAME A SNAKE! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR RONALD WEASLEY!" Skye shouted at him
"Let's go, Skye, he's not worth it" Blaise said grabbing Skye's hand before she could kill Ron. "I hope you go to hell 'mudblood'" Ron said, spitting out the last word

*smack*

Ginny slapped Ron "So are you going to stay with that traitor Harry!?" Ginny said raising her voice
"He is my best friend since the first day. I'm not going anywhere." Harry responded to her question
"Fine with me. We are done."
Blaise, Skye and Ginny left without saying anything else to them.

Skye was really sad. Since Blaise was her twin, he felt her sadness before he saw it. Ginny noticed tears in Skye's eyes and muttered something about finding her friends and left.

When the twins got back to the Slytherin compartment everyone was silent. Skye looked up and saw their worried faces. Draco came towards her and hugged her tightly. She started crying her heart out on Draco's shoulder. He didn't care about her tears falling down on his shirt, he just wanted her to be happy again, because seeing her cry was killing him.

Skye was frustrated. She never in a million years thought, her best friends would reject her like that. She felt betrayed, but that didn't stop her from being grateful for what she has now, even if she just lost two of her most important people.

She calmed down after what seemed like hours of crying and hugged Draco
"Thanks"
she whispered to him
"Any time"
was his response.

So the drama starts now...I really hope you like this chapter. I'll try and update as soon as I can ❤